Deaf computer tutor??

1 view

Tutorcomp

Jun 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/9/95
I need your honest feedback. I'm testing if there's a market for
one-to-one tutor for popular computer programs in the comfort of the
student's home. I'm deaf and a skilled signer. I know that there's no
classes available in computer chains or requirements to fill a class
before they arrange for an interpreter. Please fill out a brief survey and
e-mail to me via my internet address: tuto...@aol.com

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

1. If you knew of a signing computer tutor who will make home visits,
would you be interested?
2. How much per hour are you willing to pay?
3. When would be a good time to tutor, and for how long?
4. What programs would you be interested in? (IBM only, sorry)