Plantation drive on June 5 @ KPHB Colony

aravind vadlamudi

Jun 2, 2010, 9:37:21 AM6/2/10
to birdsofsa...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Svechha Foundation in association with LGS and employees of Google, Hyderabad with the support of GHMC is organizing Plantation drive of 1000 plants on June 5th at KPHB colony Hyderabad.

Let us all join our hands together to make the planet Green.

For Information Contact
Aravind -9949184856
Shiva - 9866273535

WED-2010.jpg

harish

Jun 2, 2010, 2:41:30 PM6/2/10
to birdsofsa...@googlegroups.com
1000 plants thats a great effort, Sir please ensure the monitoring of those 1000 plants grow in to thousand trees if not aleast 100 trees.

harish

Jun 3, 2010, 5:24:48 AM6/3/10
to birdsofsa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aravind garu,

I dont know how you have planned this program and further protection of saplings.

Instead of planting 1000 saplings,please plan for 100 saplings and use the expenditure of remaining 900 saplings in protecting the 100 planted saplings.

We can give some amount to local watchmen of apartments on monthly basis in watering and protecting the 100 saplings planted. Does the local people and ghmc protect the 1000 saplings planted..

Please think about it. Hope you take my words positively..
All the best for your intentions to make our planet green.