ID of this bird

Indrajit Sanyal

Jan 11, 2011, 9:51:20 AM1/11/11
to birdpho...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I ve got the shot of this bird at Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve, last year. Can you help me to identify this bird.
Regards.
DSC_4246.1 copy.jpg

Umesh Mani

Jan 11, 2011, 1:38:53 PM1/11/11
to sanyal....@gmail.com, birdpho...@googlegroups.com
Orange-headed Thrush.

Regards
Umesh

Regards
Umesh Mani
Secunderabad

Paramjyoti Chattopadhyay

Jan 11, 2011, 1:41:13 PM1/11/11
to sanyal....@gmail.com, birdpho...@googlegroups.com
Orange-headed Thrush.

Regards,
Param

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Indrajit Sanyal <sanyal....@gmail.com> wrote:

Please respect the confidential nature of this email. This communication (including any accompanying documents) is intended only for the use of the addressed recipient(s) only and should not be shared with others without prior permission. If you are the unintended recipient of this email please destroy the original communication and all copies taken thereof. The same courtesy will be extended in return. Thank you for your cooperation.

JAYANTA MANNA

Jan 12, 2011, 12:33:53 AM1/12/11
to Bird Photography India
hello,
according to me this is white-throated thrush (zoothera cyanotus).

regards.
>  DSC_4246.1 copy.jpg
> 253KViewDownload

Indrajit Sanyal

Jan 15, 2011, 9:56:15 AM1/15/11
to jayant...@gmail.com, Bird Photography India
thanks for your help.

Paramjyoti Chattopadhyay

Jan 15, 2011, 11:09:08 AM1/15/11
to jayant...@gmail.com
Hi,

Zoothera citrina cyanotus is a race of Orange-headed Thrush found in peninsular India.

Regards,
Param
--
Paramjyoti Chattopadhyay