suba shree

Feb 4, 2010, 10:59:51 AM2/4/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hi people dis is s.subashree finishing my m.tech this april..and can
someone telll me when and where is the placement and can i sit for the
recruitment..

ANUPRIYA SADHASIVAN

Feb 6, 2010, 9:53:18 AM2/6/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
Hi frnds can any one say some more details about Next Generation Sequencing ...
--
Warm Regards,
AnupriyaSadhasivan,

B-A-LA SUBRAMANI

Feb 6, 2010, 11:33:59 AM2/6/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

hai suba shree,
                  may i know whr  u r doing M.tech & in which discipline??? coz i need some information abt M.tech course & M.tech colleges

suba shree

Feb 7, 2010, 1:59:23 AM2/7/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
this is an integrated m.tech degree which is for five years.i did it
in SASTRA University thanjavur.you ca check out my college website for
further details..its www.sastra.edu

> --
> Biofriend is now more functional
> http://www.biofriend.info/
>

> http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
> List of the biotech company and address.
>
> Invite your friends, click the link and login,
> http://www.biofriend.info/
> Support Us to Help Others
>
> Biofriend India Team
> " No email " visit
> http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm

manvendra kumar mishra

Feb 8, 2010, 3:01:59 AM2/8/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hi to all..
hi manav here,
yar i m doing b.tch bioinformatics. this is my 4th sem..
i  just want to know , abt the probability of getting job having this branch... i m interested in programming language........ can i do m.tch frm computer science or not?
pls yar sujjest me.....u can contact me at manav00...@gmail.com

harshika shah

Feb 10, 2010, 4:56:16 AM2/10/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hi
 suba shree can you tel me how to find growth factors of any micro organism with the help of internet.