openings for biotech and life science

vishnu

Aug 18, 2010, 9:58:39 AM8/18/10
to Biofriend, agnes.v...@gmail.com
Thomson Reuters is a great place to work and we encourage you to share
your positive work experience with others. Do you have a friend who
would be a perfect fit for a career at Thomson Reuters? Do you know
someone who may be seeking a new or better career opportunity?
At Thomson Reuters, we believe in creating and sustaining a winning
culture. We constantly endeavor to attract and retain the best of
breed talent.
As we continue to grow, it is critical for us to find suitable talent
to help us achieve our goal. We urge you to continue being our Talent
scouts through Employee Referral Program and refer friends for the
Healthcare & Science group.Work Location :Chennai

Position -Associate Research Analyst Genomics

Qualification-MSc/Mphil in Molecular Biology, Genetics,
Biotechnology,Biochemistry, Biomedical Science, Biomedical Genetics

Experiance-0 - 12 months experience(Fresher’s preferred)

Job Discription- Must-know concepts include information related to:

- Genetic information flow, RNA/DNA structure and disease related
genetic variants
- Cellular biology, DNA repair and immune response in the context of
molecular pathology
- Biotechnology and molecular biology methods and techniques
- Basic concepts on clinical pharmacology

Work Location- Chennai

Selection Criteria : Written Test

Important Note :
All referrals should come directly to the venue & mention the Name &
Employee Code of the referee on their resumes. Candidates are required
to carry a photocopy of their graduation marksheets and certificates.
The 2010 pass outs need to carry all their mark sheets for the highest
qualification till the last semester and should not have any back
logs.

Referee Name : Aravindan Padmanaban
Employee Code: 0107758

Walk – In Interviews
Position-Associate Research Analyst Genomics
Date-Thursday – 19th August 2010
Time-3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Contact Person-Jananee G

salah Julius

Aug 20, 2010, 10:52:19 AM8/20/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
thanks very much for the information.  I am very grateful.

Aug 27, 2010, 12:26:40 AM8/27/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

thank you for sending the information to me

--
"KEEP SMILLING AND BE COOL"@sivaram,bio-info