hai friends

SUBBU LAKSHMI

Aug 17, 2010, 1:47:53 AM8/17/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
i am subbulakshmi i finished my M.Sc., biotechnology this year i am going to dubai i need a job (in my field) in dubai.u know any biotech related company  having vaccancy which have suited for me in dubai means pls inform me

sachin salakki

Aug 20, 2010, 12:57:35 PM8/20/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
sorry i dont have any ideas about jobs in dubai. can u please help me in searching jobs in biotechnology field, as i completed BE biotechnology

--
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech company and address.

amit srivastava

Aug 21, 2010, 12:28:26 AM8/21/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hello friends,
i am amit kumar srivastava.i am b.tech biotech fresher.currently iam in bangalore and seeking for job. if u find any biotech job suitable to me in bangalore please do inform me.
i shall be obeliged to u guys.

ashwini kuppasagoudar

Aug 21, 2010, 2:44:51 AM8/21/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
Hi I am Ashwini,
 I have completed My M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology, I am in search of a job. pl do the needful. & Please let me know if i can go ahead with diploma courses in clinical trials.

sunanda vecha

Aug 21, 2010, 8:09:46 AM8/21/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hai friends,
       im sunanda. i had completed my B.Tech (biotechnology). as a fresher im seeking for a job. please inform me if u  found any information abt jobs.

Ganesh Gaikwad

Aug 24, 2010, 3:54:15 AM8/24/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
My Dear friend,
don't do anything,if PG dose not make effects then diploma can play make effect?jst think.........our education system has defect and for that we have to pay.they play with our mind,confident and finally we don't have anything expect 5K TO 8K salary........think about our future,for that we need unity against bloody system.......

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 12:14 PM, ashwini kuppasagoudar <asa...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Hi I am Ashwini,
 I have completed My M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology, I am in search of a job. pl do the needful. & Please let me know if i can go ahead with diploma courses in clinical trials.

--
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech company and address.
Biofriend Forum
http://www.biofriend.info/
Meet Biofriend India Team Manager at Linkedin
http://in.linkedin.com/in/satishchauk

--
GANESHA

SIVAKUMAR SINGARAVELU

Aug 25, 2010, 5:46:06 AM8/25/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hi to all, i am finished my m.tech biotechnology.....plz refer some jobs..

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 12:14 PM, ashwini kuppasagoudar <asa...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Hi I am Ashwini,
 I have completed My M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology, I am in search of a job. pl do the needful. & Please let me know if i can go ahead with diploma courses in clinical trials.

Vilas Mote

Aug 25, 2010, 12:29:31 PM8/25/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
in which field u want a job???????///

Vilas Mote

Aug 25, 2010, 12:31:37 PM8/25/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
send me ur resume.

ramsurya p

Aug 26, 2010, 12:13:06 AM8/26/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hai this is venkatesh from a.p iam B.E BIOINFO IN CHENNAI you want job in biotech field no need to go dubai in india lot of biotech industries is there and vacencies also

On 8/17/10, SUBBU LAKSHMI <subbulaksh...@gmail.com> wrote:
i am subbulakshmi i finished my M.Sc., biotechnology this year i am going to dubai i need a job (in my field) in dubai.u know any biotech related company  having vaccancy which have suited for me in dubai means pls inform me

Devika N T

Aug 26, 2010, 12:26:05 AM8/26/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
 My suggestion to you people is Finish your PG and then try for Job.

ankur bansal

Aug 26, 2010, 10:59:33 AM8/26/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
Hiiii........

i am ankur bansal ........i have done same B.E in biotechnology n i am fresher....n i got job in alembic pharma company as medical rep....so i personally suggest u that u try to get job in any of pharma industries becoz pharma indusries have vacancies......or otherwise do one thing u cn do one year training prog. in ilife discoveries company where u cn get guarnteed job.....just visit site of www.ilifediscoveries.com.........

mittal deepanshu

Aug 29, 2010, 4:43:26 AM8/29/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hey i have done my bachelor in biotechnology..iwant a job in drug industry
Deepanshu Mittal

rishi purush

Aug 29, 2010, 1:56:39 AM8/29/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
venkateshsir, im purushotham im BE bioinformatics(avit)chennai can u tell some of the companys that r offering jobs.

shweta agarwal

Aug 26, 2010, 2:09:33 PM8/26/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hi,
i m shweta 3rd year student of  btech biotechnology , i have 2 give powerpoint presentation on himalaya drug company if u have good knowelege about powerpoint presentation , so plz do a favour
plz mail me the ppt if u can on himalaya company containing all the info. about company

Arpita mukherjee

Aug 30, 2010, 6:57:02 AM8/30/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends,

I have attached my resume with this mail.

I have done Msc in Bioinformatics and MBA in Biotechnology. currently i m working in Diagnostic company in sales department. But i want to change my profile. because i m nt able to utilise my background skill.

Kindly help me to get a good job......

Arpita
RESUME - Arpita.doc

SIVAKUMAR SINGARAVELU

Aug 29, 2010, 5:53:43 AM8/29/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
life science

Vaibhav Chawda

Aug 31, 2010, 1:46:23 AM8/31/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

sorry i mean company....

Vaibhav Chawda

Aug 31, 2010, 1:44:37 AM8/31/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

hi arpita in which comany u r working now............

tanzeela hanif

Sep 1, 2010, 2:38:21 AM9/1/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

  i need job in bioinfprmatics software development

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 15:23:43 +0530
Subject: Re: {Biofriend} hai friends
From: cssiva...@gmail.com
To: biofrie...@googlegroups.com

sunanda vecha

Sep 4, 2010, 3:23:16 AM9/4/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
could u plz tell me the nameof some companies having openings. i had done my B.Tech biotechnology

On 8/26/10, Devika N T <deviinfoz.an@gmail.com> wrote:
 My suggestion to you people is Finish your PG and then try for Job.

ankur bansal

Sep 4, 2010, 8:33:29 AM9/4/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hiiiiiii
i am ankur bansal completed B.E in biotechnology in june 2010 from vtu unniversity and i am fresher looking for job in biotech industry or in pharma industry as a fresher......

Arpita mukherjee

Sep 5, 2010, 1:15:33 AM9/5/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
Hello Vaivhab,

I am now working in Transasia Bio medical as Sr Sales executive since May 09. its a diagnstic company.

Kindly help me to get a better job

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Vaibhav Chawda <vaibh...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi arpita in which comany u r working now............

--
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech company and address.
Biofriend Forum
http://www.biofriend.info/
Meet Biofriend India Team Manager at Linkedin
http://in.linkedin.com/in/satishchauk

--
Arpita

Kumar Abhinav

Sep 7, 2010, 1:30:14 AM9/7/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hi arpita kindly send me your resume first.............

sapana mehendale

Sep 8, 2010, 4:38:47 AM9/8/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

Rasa life science informatics is having opening for software developer in life science. all of you can try there.there are other posts also where any life science person can apply

sowmya pandit

Sep 16, 2010, 8:36:12 AM9/16/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
i have completed my masters in Biotech & currently searching jobs in bangalore.kindly help

sowmya pandit

lahiri achintya Gwalior

Sep 28, 2010, 10:25:59 AM9/28/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
dear sir/ madam

i am on d way 2 complete my M.Sc  (4th sem.) in biotech., plz guide me to grab a gud job in related industry anywhere in India

regards
- saurabh
lahiri Achintya (Gwalior, M.P.) MOB (current  +918109745862) , and altrnate no  +919977178450,