i decided to do clinical research course

ganesh kumar

Feb 1, 2010, 4:46:22 AM2/1/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

i decided to do clinical research course

i have completed pg in biotech i think it is best to get a job with good salary

i think it is the right decision

pls give the detail of best institutes in south india providing placement

                     its urgent              so share ur knowledge & experience

sakshi gupta

Feb 4, 2010, 12:18:44 AM2/4/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

  Hi ganesh,
                  You can find list of institutes on net,they are easily available.You have done pg in biotech,so are eligible to do this course.Institutes are providing varities of courses like of Site Monitoring,Data management,Writing essential documents etc.Choose course according to your choice.And dont go for courses which are time and money consuming.Many institutes have a high fees structure which is not worth.
Me and my collegue have done a survey on clinical research institutes in India,which has got an overwhelming response,sending you the link,hope it will give you some better picture.
all the best :-)
feel free to ask further

link to survey :

regards,

Sakshi Gupta

Suman Mandal

Feb 5, 2010, 12:18:54 AM2/5/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
GANESH

I RESPECT UR DECISION TO DO CLINICAL RESEARCH COURSE..BUT I WANT TO KNOW HAVE U THOUGHT THAT AFTER THE COURSE HW YOU WILL GET THE JOB.? THE  NUMBER OF JOBS IN THIS FIELD R IN GREAT QUATITY OR LIMITED?? WHAT WILL BE THE SALARY-RANGE AFTER GETTING A JOB ?? BCOS AFTER FEW YEAR YOU WILL HAVE A WIFE AND AFTER THAT YOU WILL HAVE 1 OR 2 CHILD...WITH THAT SALARY, IT IS POSSIBLE????

tHINK LOT OF THINGS BEFORE DOINF ANY COURSE IN BIOTECHNOLOGY..BCOS IN INDIA EXCEPT SOME CASE, SALARY IS NT VERY GOOD....

--
Biofriend is now more functional
http://www.biofriend.info/

http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech company and address.

Invite your friends, click the link and login,
http://www.biofriend.info/
Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team
" No email " visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm

--
SUMAN MANDAL
E-MAIL:suma...@gmail.com

sakshi gupta

Feb 5, 2010, 3:22:32 AM2/5/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

nikhil bhardwaj

Feb 6, 2010, 1:27:40 PM2/6/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

Hello,
I am a biotech student 4th semester and i want 2 know in which area i should do my summer training. And also which institute and company is better.

thank u in advance

Rupalee Parihar

Feb 7, 2010, 8:49:50 AM2/7/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

Respected Mam,
        Myself Rupalee Parihar, doing my M.Sc. Biotechnology Final year final Sem,,

        As I read your msg to Ganesh, tha You and your collegue have done a survey on clinical research institutes in India. I kindly request to tell me about the best institute you would have preferrred to do the course.

waiting for precious help...

thanking you..

sakshi gupta

Feb 9, 2010, 2:00:26 AM2/9/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

  Hi Rupalee,
                    You must have gone through the survey.We generally suggest students to do this course from a CRO(contract research organization).Some of the prefered institutes are ICRI,CREMA,Catalyst Clinical Services.These all are offering various courses.you can visit their websites for more information.

Courses like data management,site monitoring,writing essential documents etc. are available.
Choose a course which should not be money and time consuming.With your Msc,you can join a correspondence course of it.By the time you are through with your studies,this course will  add on your cv and will definitely give you job opportunities.

feel free to ask further.

regards,

Sakshi Gupta

harihara sai

Feb 10, 2010, 10:19:06 PM2/10/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hey there is a course named clinical triles in anna university is that course similar to clinical research or only deals with checking the doseirs of chemicals plz give me details reguarding this course and difference btw these 2 courses if they mean different
thank you

Feb 12, 2010, 10:52:29 AM2/12/10
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
i know abot cranfield academy.it is having six campuses in
india....its a uk insititute having branches in india providing one yr
course rest search on the net.....