summer training

dilip pandey

Dec 14, 2008, 1:35:14 AM12/14/08
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hello! i m 3 year biotech (b.tech) student in seedling academy jaipur.i want to do summer training for 30 days in month of may/june. so plz give me some companies/institutes names where i can apply.
thank you

kalai vani

Dec 12, 2008, 2:28:15 AM12/12/08
to biofriend_india
hi friends i want to do my summer training project in chennai.. so please help me  where to do

shilpa

Dec 12, 2008, 12:23:06 AM12/12/08
to biofriend_india
i have to undergo a two month summer training in may 2009..can u plz
suggest me some good instituti which do not charge fees and require no
approaches as well.i am pursuing b.tech biotechnology

Pradeep Shashi

Dec 24, 2008, 2:37:11 AM12/24/08
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hello Freind...there r lots of institutes offering summer training there....if u wanna to do in govt institutes means apply in anna university,CLRI,n many more thr..ANd if u lukin 4 pvt n paid trainin means go 4 helix info systems,nEogene and SAi biosolutions, . . .al thes r in chennai only..iF u wanna to more ourtside chennai mail me

puneet sharma

Dec 23, 2008, 11:15:41 PM12/23/08
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
you can apply at IBI Biosolutions chandigarh for the summer training ...

Gurpreet Kaur

Dec 24, 2008, 2:26:50 PM12/24/08
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
u can apply in CCMB,Hyderabad

gayatri mishra

Dec 26, 2008, 10:13:08 AM12/26/08
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

i want 2 know training institutes in UP& delhi 4 drug designing

zeenia jagga

Dec 26, 2008, 6:34:24 AM12/26/08
to biofriend_india
Hi, i want to know about some institutes in north india giving free su
mmer training.

On Dec 24, 12:37 pm, "Pradeep Shashi" <pad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello Freind...there r lots of institutes offering summer training
> there....if u wanna to do in govt institutes means apply in anna
> university,CLRI,n many more thr..ANd if u lukin 4 pvt n paid trainin means
> go 4 helix info systems,nEogene and SAi biosolutions, . . .al thes r in
> chennai only..iF u wanna to more ourtside chennai mail me
>
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:58 PM, kalai vani <kalaivani_...@yahoo.co.in>wrote:
>

> >   hi friends i want to do my summer training project in chennai.. so
> > please help me  where to do
>
> > ------------------------------
> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.
>
> > <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger.yahoo.co...>- Hide quoted text -

Subhasri sri

Dec 27, 2008, 8:10:33 AM12/27/08
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
Hi friend,
          am subha...am doing Msc Bioinformatics 1st yr.... i want to know about proposal preparation for summer training...could u plz forward the format to me...am trying in IAS Banglore...

birabrata nayak

Dec 29, 2008, 6:26:19 AM12/29/08
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hi gurpreet!!..wud u please tel whthr we'll b paid any stipend durin da 2 month summer trainin at CCMB,HYDERABAD??...do we need 2 pay some training fee 4 da same??..if yes,then wot is da exact amount??

Aparajita Anand

Dec 27, 2008, 3:53:32 AM12/27/08
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
Sir, plz help me the tranning Institute n centre in Delhi NCR. its vry important for me. i want to  tranning with good organizations.
--
Regard's
Aparajita Anand

.... devi

Jan 6, 2009, 11:30:13 PM1/6/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
in hyderabad...u hv aravinda biosolutions,nythry labs,dr. reddys and many .the info regarding joining will be given in their respective websites...

shankar mani

Jan 6, 2009, 3:42:37 AM1/6/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hi friend...thanks your mail regarding summ.training!.i want to know about the institutes offering summ.training outside chennai!.plz reply.....

Gurpreet Kaur

Dec 31, 2008, 11:39:53 PM12/31/08
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
  i think they will provide the free accomodation but for stipend visit CCMB website.

Elite bioscience

Jan 2, 2009, 7:30:22 AM1/2/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

Bioinformatics  summer training and Projects @ ELITE BIOSCIENCE in collaboration with Loyola College, Chennai.
www.elitebioscience.com
Elite Bioscience foundation an recognized institute which is in collaboration with Loyola college is providing mini and major projects for M.Sc, MTech, BTech and for all who are willing to take upon their  academic training and projects in the peer and the most interesting topics of Bioinformatics.

Certification will be provided in collaboration with Loyola College, Chennai.

Different modules offered for Training and Projects are:
Introduction to Bioinformatics
Genomics
Proteomics
Biological Databases
Bioinformatics softwares and tools
Molecular Modeling
Molecular dynamics
Molecular Interaction Studies
Database development
QSAR Analysis
PERL - CGI
MySQL

REGISTRATION is going on....
MODE OF REGISTRATION: Apply in person or through post with name, qualification, college, email id, contact no., Preferred topic along with a Demand Draft of Rs.750/-(Demand Draft can be drawn in favour of "Elite Bioscience Foundation" payable at Chennai)

For further details mail me at in...@elitebioscience.com, elitebi...@gmail.com
Contact Number: 044-43568407, 9840925208
Contact Address:

No. 148 (Old No:86) Jani Jhan Khan Road,
Royapettah,
Chennai - 600014.

visi

Jan 5, 2009, 4:46:53 AM1/5/09
to biofriend_india
hi!
I wanna do summer training in 2009 in NCRdelhi region
please give information about institution and what is the
procedure to get it. n in which month all form will issued...

mittal deepanshu

Jan 4, 2009, 7:06:39 AM1/4/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hey can u help with training near delhi

Elite bioscience

Jan 3, 2009, 4:49:56 AM1/3/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

swati sharma

Jan 13, 2009, 1:19:27 PM1/13/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hiiiiiiiiiiii... this is Swati Sharma doing b.tech in biotech 4m jaypee university,solan, himachal pradesh.... i m bit confused abt hw to do summer training nd where to do it in a pvt company or in an institute ? wat shud i do aftr b.tech........ MBA or M.tech>>>> nd if plzzz if sumone of u is 4m HP or PUnjab Or delhi.... plzzzzzz send me th places where i cn go 4 ma summer training in these regions ???

Jan 14, 2009, 2:55:16 PM1/14/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
Wanted M.Sc final year biotech students to work on a biotech project for 2 months starting may 2009 in Jaipur.
Interested candidates may apply with their brief resume. Only first class candidates (12 th and B.Sc) need apply. Last date for sending resumes is 27 Jan 2009

s datta

puneet sharma

Jan 15, 2009, 12:41:32 AM1/15/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
in north region the main bioinformatics training companies are based at chandigarh like IBI Bioslution or ADI Biosolution, you cand try there only , other wise south india is best option for the training.

selvi bio

Jan 28, 2009, 6:32:43 AM1/28/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

hi pradep,
             im selvi studying 3rd year biotechnology.im unterested to do project in anna university.i need ur help hu to apply there.plz if u know tell me. it will be  very useful for me.

Vidya Madhavan

Jan 29, 2009, 12:13:04 PM1/29/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

Hi Selvi. The best way for u to get a project at anna university is to go the university's website, get the mail IDs of professors and mail them directly. Before that, read up on all the projects that they r working on..... and what they have published. Even if u don't get a reply, go n meet them in person at the campus. Tell them that you have gone thro their work, and they just might consider taking u in as a project trainee. :) Since u r in ur 6th sem now, this is the perfect time to start searching for a final yr project. Later, all the slots in all Govt. institutions will get filled. So, do it as soon as u can. All the best.

Vidya

N.T.devika ANJU

Jan 29, 2009, 10:47:08 PM1/29/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
just go to anna university website in tat CENTRE FOR research will b der.....
 first u think in whioch area u can work and liik for staffs....
 and den start mailing dem.....
atleast once in week mail to dem....
 after tat go in persona and talk with dem....
 tat s alll...

 all d best

jeyarani selvi

Jan 31, 2009, 7:57:56 AM1/31/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

hiiiiiiii ,  i am jeyarani i am really confused what after finishing msc and bit confused about my project whether bio info or related to biotech tissue culture ???????????? plz help me

Tathagata Mondal

Feb 25, 2009, 4:11:48 AM2/25/09
to biofriend_india
Hi,
I am a 2nd yr B.Tech Biotechnology student from NIT, durgapur. I
want to know where would be the best to do a paid training during my
2nd yr - 3rd yr summer vacation.

please reply or mail me at tathaga...@gmail.com....