Get some action going?

Rahul Basu

Jun 2, 2008, 2:09:47 PM6/2/08
to BIH Film Club
Hey everyone,

Though we hav taken up the initiative nothing has really started
up....

When do we plan to have some action??

Uttiya Basu Majumdar

Jun 2, 2008, 2:24:41 PM6/2/08
to bihfi...@googlegroups.com
well I think Santanu has only received 3 of the mails, mine, Saby da's and Chandra's...so he is waiting for the rest to compile and send.

Santanu Mishra

Jun 3, 2008, 2:19:04 AM6/3/08
to bihfi...@googlegroups.com
hi rahul,
i have received three lists from rakhi, s da and chandra.
i will compile those lists asap.
and i think we should not share this through this group, we can keep
informing each other abt all the updates through this group, but the
list and the movies we should not upload here.

i will complete the list and will send to those who have sent me there
lists. as many ppl will sent me there lists i will keep updating.

Rahul Basu

Jun 3, 2008, 7:48:08 AM6/3/08
to BIH Film Club
jaah kelo...

aami je list ta pathalam paoni???
:-O

On Jun 3, 2:19 am, "Santanu Mishra" <amisa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi rahul,
>  i have received three lists from rakhi, s da and chandra.
> i will compile those lists asap.
> and i think we should not share this through this group, we can keep
> informing each other abt all the updates through this group, but the
> list and the movies we should not upload here.
>
> i will complete the list and will send to those who have sent me there
> lists. as many ppl will sent me there lists i will keep updating.
>
> On 6/2/08, Uttiya Basu Majumdar <utti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > well I think Santanu has only received 3 of the mails, mine, Saby da's and
> > Chandra's...so he is waiting for the rest to compile and send.
>
> > On 6/2/08, Rahul Basu <rahulbas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Hey everyone,
>
> >> Though we hav taken up the initiative nothing has really started
> >> up....
>
> >> When do we plan to have some action??- Hide quoted text -

srijata datta

Jun 3, 2008, 10:47:35 AM6/3/08
to bihfi...@googlegroups.com
Amaar kaache khub kom movies i ache, stored at my system....tobe kon excel sheet e upload korte hobe bole dish....ami to otto shoto bujhina bapu :P

Partha

Jun 3, 2008, 1:43:20 PM6/3/08
to BIH Film Club
santanu amar list peye jabi by this week end. sathe sulagna r tao !!!!

On Jun 3, 7:47 pm, "srijata datta" <achena.ade...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Amaar kaache khub kom movies i ache, stored at my system....tobe kon excel
> sheet e upload korte hobe bole dish....ami to otto shoto bujhina bapu :P

srijata datta

Jun 4, 2008, 1:49:22 PM6/4/08
to bihfi...@googlegroups.com
Just sent my excel file list to Santanu, cc ed to Rahul n Saby da.

sulagna ganguly

Jun 5, 2008, 1:05:33 AM6/5/08
to bihfi...@googlegroups.com
hi,

amar r Partha r movie list ta ek sathey...sei combined movie list ta mail korechi Shantanu k.
there might be some addition to the list, will keep Shantanu updating if there is any.

avik chatterjee

Jun 9, 2008, 1:41:03 PM6/9/08
to BIH Film Club
Hi All,

Amio santanu ke list ta pathiye diyechi...ero additions hobe...will
keep u all updated