bq CLI v2.0.3 released!

瀏覽次數:162 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Craig Citro

未讀,
2012年3月24日 下午6:57:472012/3/24
收件者:bigquery...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've just pushed a new version of the CLI to our git repo, and I'm in
the process of updating the downloads now. Major changes:

* Better error messages and error handling, especially around OAuth
problems and Terms of Service checks.
* We now support '\t' and 'tab' as values for the field_delimiter
argument in load operations.
* You can now specify a totally new schema when doing a 'bq load'
with the --replace flag.
* 'bq wait' with no arguments will now try to see if you have only
one pending job, and if so, wait on that job.
* We added support for displaying information about bytes processed in a query.
* 'bq ls' now supports a -n operation to control how many results are returned.

In particular, this fixes all the known bugs in the bug tracker here:
http://code.google.com/p/google-bigquery-tools/issues/list ... and
even better, I've made sure that new issues filed there will get
forwarded to our team, so that bugs hopefully won't stay open as long
in the future. :)

Let us know if you have any trouble! Thanks!

--

-cc

回覆所有人
回覆作者