Deskshare problem in local windows machine

jinesh pm

Aug 17, 2010, 8:55:19 AM8/17/10
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've downloaded the source code of Bigblue button. Instead of  VMware I've launched the BBB server in Linux PC. I've then changed the config.xml file making all the addresses pointing to the Linux PC. I've also changed the host property to conf/join-mock.xml. I've then tried to run the bigblue- client from Flex builder in a Windows machine. I've got the output in the browser perfectly except deskShare. When I click on the icon for deskShare, my desktop is not getting shared. Also when I click on the microphone, I've been able to hear that I've been joined to the conference but the name isn't being listed in the Listener's list.

I've posted the error log and config file in pastebin.com

config.xml - http://pastebin.com/QQ9ATXrM

errorlog - http://pastebin.com/thviZCz0

Anybody knows the solution for this??

Please reply at the earliest

Richard Alam

Aug 17, 2010, 9:56:04 AM8/17/10
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Check your BigBlueButton.html if you have the applet embedded in there.

If not, modify you index.template.html to match the same as
resources/BigBlueButton.html. When you compile using Flex, it
generates BigBlueButton.html automatically for you based on
index.template.html.

Richard

> --

---