Malancha Owners' Meeting-27 Feb 2010 - Association forming requirements

CAESAR DUTTA

Feb 28, 2010, 10:34:01 AM2/28/10
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, Anindya Roy, Sujit Dey, Anup Acharyya, srin...@gmail.com, Bidyut Sarkar, ysan...@gmail.com, joydeep...@gmail.com, deboj...@gmail.com, caesa...@yahoo.com, kpg...@hotmail.com, suman...@gmail.com
Dear members:

We would like to thank Mr. Anindya Roy, for posting the minutes of meeting held on 27-February, 2009 at Cafe Cofee Day, Salt Lake City Center, for forming the association. Please do not loose the original paper. As this would be required again for forming the association.

The following is required for forming the association.

     1> Name of the association.
     2> Name of 3 persons for President, Secretary, and Treasurer. All these persons need to be based out of Kolkata.
     3> The minutes of meeting with original signatures.
     3> We need a lawyer and should be a good one. Prefrably an Advocate. The Lawyer will listen to the motive of the association
         together with clause of BDCL and would advise us whether forming an association would be beneficial. This would require 2
         seatings (approximately  (rs. 3000).
     4> The Lawyer would then form an Articale of Memorandum
     5> The Lawyer would then register the association

** Regarding President, Secretary, and Treasurer there will be no voting this time.
** Name of association would not be disclosed in the open forum.
** Name of lawyer will not be disclosed to the open forum.

This association can have members of HIG, MIG, and LIG. People who are interested in forming the association are requested to submit the following:

                1> Name, Tower, Flat
                2> Scanned copy of letter from BDCL specifying tower, or apartment with self attestation
                3> Local address
                4> Local Phone Numbers / Mobile numers
                5> Email Id
                6> In case of staying member on has to nominate a local person with power of authority, signed and sealed by a
                     notrary.

Best regards,

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Anindya Roy <r.an...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Few of us met at Kolkata SaltLake City centre yesterday to discuss some of our points of anticipation and some possible ways to defend our rights.
Please find attached the copy of the MoM. Your suggestions and active participation are most welcome.

Thanks,
Anindya

srinibas tripathy

Mar 2, 2010, 6:35:35 AM3/2/10
to CAESAR DUTTA, bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com

What BDCL said in GTC  .........
a. Formation of Apartments Owners Association and Interim Maintenance
Bengal DCL will initiate the formation of the Registered Apartment Owners’ Association under the provision of the West Bengal Apartment Ownership Act, 1972 (and its subsequent Amendments from time to time) which, besides others, will manage and maintain the common areas and facilities serving Mallika cluster. The Association will frame bye-laws for management and maintenance of the above-mentioned common areas and facilities and the same shall be binding upon all the allottees. BENGAL DCL will also help in setting up the Apartment Owners’ Association and its different committees.

This act(marked yellow)  has been revised...in the year 2008.

pl follow the link.

Arnab Debroy

Mar 4, 2010, 6:16:02 AM3/4/10
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Lawyer or advocate should form association under "Registered Apartment

Owners’ Association under the provision of the West Bengal Apartment
Ownership Act, 2008" otherwise there will be conflict and it will not
be useful .

What is the opinion of Mr Subhra ?

For outsiders , I request you to relax norms of the membership . If
you are short of required members to reach minimum necessary numbers
then do alert us in this forum so that we shall attempt fulfilling
multiple conditions

Arnab