Any Latest update on Malancha

Debapriyo Goswami

Apr 5, 2010, 4:20:10 AM4/5/10
to Malancha Owners Group, Rajarhat.
Dear All,

Can anyone please give the latest update on Malancha.

I spoke to Hasi Maitra some 15-20 days back on when can anyone shift
there. Ms Maitra mentioned that electric power is still not available.
However a few days I have read that HIDCO had made a break-throug
(through private developers) in getting the required land for
installing the electic poles. In that case it should not be more than
4-5 months.

I had taken the flat for investment purpose mainly - I am already
paying EMI for the past 3 years and have not any return so far.
Moreover since it is fat off the main road, the resale value is pretty
bad.

The outer works are yet to get completed and I am not sure when will
the beautification of the common area will be done.

This has put me into a soup as the whole investment has turned sour.
As such I am looking forward for any good news which you can share...

Rgds/Debapriyo

Arindam Chatterjee

Apr 28, 2010, 8:44:35 AM4/28/10
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Did DCL give out a target date for completion? They should inform us officially where we stand in terms of completion and handover . I sent a mail but have not got any response .

Appreciate if anyone can update .

Thanks in advance

Arindam

Tower 2/# 1304

Tapas

Apr 29, 2010, 5:37:19 PM4/29/10
to Malancha Owners Group, Rajarhat.
DCL told me by Oct 2010 but I have my own doubt. Let me see if I can
get more latest info and then I will let you know.

Thanks,

tapas mitra

Tower 1 - 803/903
> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/bengal-dcl-malancha?hl=en.

Tushar Maiti

Apr 30, 2010, 1:29:22 PM4/30/10
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr.Chatterjee,

Last week I visited Bengal DCL's Office, Salt Lake and discussed this issue with Ms.Hasi Maitra. She indicated that their target is to hand-over the flats by 1st Qtr of 2011 ( March-April,2011).

However, based on the current progress it looks it may be possible to handover the flats by
June,2011

Thanks & regards,
Tushar Maiti

moutushi banerjee

May 2, 2010, 2:18:05 AM5/2/10
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Aper our recent visit to Malancha site and following discussion with Ms. Hasi Maitra of DCL Mallika - the HIG portion on Malncha would be handed over to us around March 2011. Work on Tower4 would commence from May itself. Roads are already in very good shape and getting even better.

There are major problems happening with electricity though. Although an attempt had been made to solve it with public and private partnership, it seems that resistance is coming from political party (Trinamool) who are not allowing electric poles to be placed. However people are hopeful that by 2011 the situation would be under control.

 Outside works on the 3 towers have advanced quite well with initial plastering done and balcony grills being placed. In some flats floor tiles have been placed as well as window frames. We will post some recent pictures soon.

regards
MOUTUSHI Chakraborty
Mallika Tower 3 # 1103
********

Shirsendu Dandapat

May 2, 2010, 11:49:55 AM5/2/10
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com

There is no official communication on completion date and penalties for delaying the project. DCL's aspiration is to handover by end of this year. However, I've doubt looking the progress in last couple of months.

Moreover; handover does not mean place will be livable. Though; I found the electric connect (not sure same electric can be used for domestic connection), telephone line. Gated security, good progress on approach road from main road and sewage system.

Talking to workers; I came to know two sub-merge pump is commissioned for water supply.

I did see any ground activity for 4th tower. Presumably, that will take another two years to complete.

Did DCL confirm the no of floor of upcoming 4th tower?

Keep your finger crossed when we can move there!

Cheers

moutushi banerjee

May 4, 2010, 2:08:15 AM5/4/10
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members

In all likelihood it seems that Malancha's HIG cluster would begin to be handed over to its owners by 2011 May-June and the area would be livable from around 2013...realistically speaking. This because the tower 4 which is scheduled to be 9 stories tall would begin its construction sometime this year (May-June). Although DCL would finish the ground 2 floors quickly and then the exterior of the building...so that bricks etc do not fall on residents walking by....still to get this all done and to have a running club house would take time.

Also going by the slow growth of electricity supply and recent bouts of loadshedding in Newtown, Mahisbathan and Kestopur area.....to see our area to be safely habitable is going to take quite some time.

It is heartening to see the quick developments around action area 1 and 2 (around the city center mall)....still one remains concerened about the infrastructural woes for which BDCL cannot be blamed or held responsible for. Recently the New Town Development Board has been formed so I am hopeful that now some positive steps would be taken to rectify the situation a little more quicker than what HIDCO was in a postion to do.

MOUTUSHI CHAKRABORTY
Mallika, Tower 3, # 1103