Re: Fw: Updates on Malancha from May 2009

moutushi banerjee

Nov 19, 2010, 1:40:14 PM11/19/10
to banerjee...@yahoo.com, arin...@yahoo.com, ran...@gmail.com, gour...@gmail.com, debo...@rediffmail.com, bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear NEIGHBOURS

Wish you all a belated DIPAVALI greetings. For some reason mails are not coming through our Malancha group mail so do kindly fwd this to your known people of malancha group.

Uploaded here are some photos taken during our last trip to Malancha in May 2009. Soon after this, work had begun on Tower4 and entry was restricted. By then the connecting road to Malancha from the main road was laid with tar and the seen developments prepared.
Upon my recent enquiry it was confirmed that the sub-station has been laid and now connections are to be drawn for which meeting between Realtors, Govt and Opposition parties are being held. DCL will try its best for us - I am hopeful of that.

Flat # 1103
Mallika Tower 3
Malancha

saurabh chandra

Nov 21, 2010, 12:05:00 PM11/21/10
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, ran...@gmail.com, gour...@gmail.com
Dear Mr & Mrs Chakraborty,

Thanks a ton for the lovely insight provided through the photographs. They say it all. Can anybody update us on the progress on the approach road and electricity.  As I stay  away from Kolkata, such insights are very comforting. Thanks once again.

Warm Regards

Saurabh Chandra

Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:40:14 -0800
From: banerjee...@yahoo.com