Alsa Driver Issue

Vineet Priyank

Oct 9, 2008, 11:51:27 PM10/9/08
to discu...@beagleboard.com, beagl...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am using Rev B5 Beagle Board. I am trying Audio Playback on Beagle board.arecord -t wav -c 2 -r 44100 -f S16_LE -v k is diplaying on the console according to the Beagle test diagonistics.
But while playing Audio output is not coming out. However aplay is playing pcm data which I took from ALSA FS.
Beagle board is not capturing audio from microphone. What may be the fix?

Regards,
Vineet

This message (including any attachment) is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this message by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) listed above is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action taken or omission of action by you in reliance upon it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies of the message if you have received this message in error.

david.s...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2008, 10:02:47 AM11/12/08
to Beagle Board
Hi Vineet :

Do you try to use line in from other audio source instead of
microphone. There should be no microphone bias voltage connected to
the audio in connector. I also try the same thing as you did with line
in instead of microphone. It only work on the the aplay and arecord
only record noise. Anybody know the reason?

Regards,

David

On Oct 10, 11:51 am, "Vineet Priyank" <vineetpriy...@tataelxsi.co.in>