S-video cable in Bangalore

Premkiran Mannava

Mar 31, 2010, 9:10:31 AM3/31/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I am struggling to bring up Svideo and suspect the cable fault connected to our TV. If you are staying in Bangalore can you point to me the place to buy Svideo cable from?

If you have any online links for purchasing Svideo cable for BB, please do share with me, I will go ahead and buy it.

Can someone suggest me pls?

Regards,
Prem

--
" Excellence is not an act....but a habit..."

Harishkumar V

Mar 31, 2010, 9:15:46 AM3/31/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

iam from chennai.

i buyed in local shop in chennai

Thanks and Regards,
Harish Kumar. V

harisha v

Mar 31, 2010, 10:22:38 AM3/31/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
did you try at SP Road

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Premkiran Mannava <love...@gmail.com> wrote:

D.KrishnaKumar

Mar 31, 2010, 10:55:32 AM3/31/10
to Beagle Board
Hi,

I've purchased all the cables required for BB in SP road.
But right now I dont remember the shop name.

But you can get it easily over there.

Krishna

Karthick Kumaran Ayyallu Seshagiri Viswanathan

Apr 7, 2010, 9:34:18 AM4/7/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Go to SP Road.

KARTHICK KUMARAN A S V