Startup Saturday Chandigarh!

Hardik

Oct 5, 2010, 1:41:30 AM10/5/10
to BarCamp
Hey BarCampers!

(Mods: I don't know if this sort of a thing is allowed here, so please
forgive me if it isn't)

My name is Hardik Ruparel and I'm an aspiring entrepreneur currently
located at Chandigarh. I would like to give a shout-out to all you
guys to attend the Startup Saturday, Chandigarh event on 9th October,
2010. You can register here : http://bit.ly/SSChd (it's free!)

For those who don't know, Startup Saturday is a monthly event by
Headstart (headstart.in) where all kinds of startup folks meet up,
mash up , discuss ideas and have a great time. There are usually a
couple of talks by eminent speakers, there are demo sessions by new
startups, and there are lightning pitches by entrepreneurs in need. It
ends with about an hour of networking over snacks and coffee.

We at Headstart would love it if any or all of you guys could make
it. !

Do register yourselves first at http://bit.ly/SSChd !

Regards,

Hardik Ruparel
c...@headstart.in

Lori Higgins

Oct 5, 2010, 12:16:58 PM10/5/10
to bar...@googlegroups.com

Where is chandigarth? Sounds far away from LA

lori higgins