Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Perumal Velayudhan

não lida,
3 de jan. de 2011, 05:36:5503/01/2011
para bankpe...@googlegroups.com, syndicate-bank...@googlegroups.com
3rd Jan 2011

Dear all,

Mr. Vasudevan of syndicate bank was kind enough to inform me that he contacted HO regardeing credit of pension and it was informed that HO has finalised and almost all the pension arrears was sent and that the pensioners may receive the same within a day or too. He asked me to contact the branch. Accordingly, today I went to the branch and enquired. In the passbook there was no entry. On further enquiries , i was told that some TTs have come without any specifica account number. When i produced my passbook,they found that my pension arrears was received. They credited the amount today and i have updated the passbook too.

I do hope that most of the retirees of syndicate bank would have got the pension by this time. The calculation sheet is yet tobe received.

vmperumal

S.H.S. Mani

não lida,
3 de jan. de 2011, 08:52:3703/01/2011
para bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Sir, Congrats. I could understand the anxiety of all our friends and all are very eager to receive the first month pension. I could also understand how much happiness in their wordings about pension credit, though being received after very much long waited period, and after paying 56% more. All should get soon and I pray a healthy life of all. Thanks. With regards.

--- On Mon, 3/1/11, Perumal Velayudhan <vmpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

sham kalra

não lida,
3 de jan. de 2011, 21:51:4003/01/2011
para bankpe...@googlegroups.com, vmpe...@gmail.com
Thank you shri perumal ji I have also received pension arrears alongwith pension for Dec2010 at Syndicate Bank Patiala Branch amounting to Rs82539/- with the same problem you have faced .The HO/SWD has sent the TT but without details and it was written on TT wait for further instruction.The Patiala Branch contacted me and then I enquired from HO/swd and then they have instructed Patiala Brach to credit amount to my Saving Account.

Thanks

Sham Kalra

EX Emp. Syndicate Bank

Patiala Branch (Punjab)

(M)09316430630

--

Bhag Chand Jain

não lida,
4 de jan. de 2011, 05:27:3104/01/2011
para bankpe...@googlegroups.com
I get my pesion arrear as wellas pension for the month of Dec.-2010

>> bankpensione...@googlegroups.com<bankpensioner%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

ramanujam govindarajan

não lida,
4 de jan. de 2011, 05:40:2904/01/2011
para bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Now that Pension arrears are credited to most of the Retirees, the next question of payment of income tax surfaces. Blog memebers who are well versed in IT rules may enlighten the group members regarding calculation of IT , with emphasis on whether the pension fund gap paid by the Retirees can be deducted from the pension arrears for computation of pension income, about Section 89(1), exemption for the pension commutation amount and other related matters., for which all the concerned will be very much obliged and gratefull.-Regars -G.Ramnujam.