Looking for someone to convert PSDs into markup for rails application

Aakash Dharmadhikari

Nov 29, 2010, 2:40:31 AM11/29/10
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

We are looking for UI engineer to convert PSD's to markup for a travel planning / social application.
If anyone has a good experience with some shop, I would really appreciate some leads.

Having a basic understanding of how application development is done will be awesome, and also if they can use Git it will be really great but that's probably too much to expect :)

Regards,
Aakash Dharmadhikari.

Mohammed Aslam

Nov 29, 2010, 2:42:42 AM11/29/10
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
I know one shop.. http://hashfive.com

 Aslam

Bhavin Javia

Nov 29, 2010, 4:29:50 AM11/29/10
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aakash,

I have forwarded your request to a freelancer who has the experience you are looking for.

He will get in touch with you directly if he's interested and available.

Cheers,
Bhavin

Aakash Dharmadhikari

Nov 29, 2010, 4:42:56 AM11/29/10
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bhavin/ Mohammed/ Pradeep for the prompt reply. You have been a really great help.

Regards,
Aakash Dharmadhikari