[JOB] Any Hackers Seeking a Real Challenge?

Alok, Hidden Reflex

Jul 4, 2007, 8:59:01 AM7/4/07
to BANGALORE RUG-Ruby Users Group
Hi All,

I'll try this again...only difference is [job] is in the subject
(sorry I forgot it before)...

Hidden Reflex is a start-up and we're seeking truly dedicated
programmers
to lead development of our client application and web-based
applications. We're developing a client application based on the
Mozilla platform to help net users organize and improve the
functionality of their net-based lives. We're also developing websites
which will work in conjunction with the client application. Our
products and services have the potential to affect every net user--a
lot of people--so they're quite exciting but as you can guess, quite
challenging.

Job qualifications include: Solid Foundation in Theoretical Computer
Science. Experience delivering large-scale applications. Experience
managing large amounts of code, tracking bugs, executing daily builds,
code reviews, automating testing, etc. Solid Foundation in at least a
few of the following languages: C/C++, java, javascript, python, ruby,
perl, erlang, lisp. Experience working with and on open source
projects like
Mozilla or Rails is great as well.

You should be independently motivated, effective at mentoring,
efficient and brilliant at problem solving, and interested deeply in
technology and programming. We're looking for real hackers--the sort
of person who wrote a compiler or interpreter in college at night for
fun.

This is a very exciting opportunity--you'll have the chance to build
and lead your own team and we will develop collaboratively our own
products. We offer a competitive compensation, an intense,
challenging and flexible work environment, and the potential for
spectacular bonuses and equity.

If this sounds like you, please write us; send us your resume/CV and a
letter describing your interest in programming/technology. E-mail it
to us at: metastart at gmail.com (also our google groups name).