Is BSA cyclothon a race ? or just a ride?

shome

Dec 31, 2010, 5:06:27 AM12/31/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,
It is mentioned in the BSA cyclothon site(link : http://bsacyclothon.in.com/node/13)
that the ride for amatuers(25km) is non competetive?

Does that mean that it(amatuer ride -25km) is not a race & just a
casual ride along with fellow cyclists stuff?

I called the number in contacts.No one recieved the call.

Thanks
Shome

Apurv Manjrekar

Dec 31, 2010, 5:13:19 AM12/31/10
to shome, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,

Yup its like a ride with fellow cyclists. The ride isnt timed as well.
The fun part would be to ride hard and overtake (safely) as many
cyclists as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Apurv Manjrekar