Hesaraghatta Ride

1 view

Apurv Manjrekar

Nov 24, 2010, 12:49:04 AM11/24/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,

I am interested in riding to Hesaraghatta lake this Saturday. Whats the best route? I would prefer avoiding the NH and would be on a road bike?

Any body interested in joining me?

Thanks and Regards,
Apurv Manjrekar

alphazed1

Nov 24, 2010, 3:22:45 AM11/24/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
hey apurv..
seems like a good idea..
give me a call on 9972851927.. we can discuss..
I ll come from CV Raman Nagar.. to mekhri circle.. yeshwantpur..
tumkur road.. sapthagiri engg college and there on..
totally tarmac road.. :)

On Nov 24, 10:49 am, Apurv Manjrekar <apurv.manjre...@gmail.com>

Joseph

Nov 24, 2010, 11:55:24 AM11/24/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Apurv,

I had been there a couple of weeks back. I suggest you take the
Thanisandra route and come back through Kannur if you want to avoid
NH. Also, the Thanisandra route is a bit more greener. Unfortunately
no shade though since the trees have been chopped off. So, start
early.

Never take the Tumkur route. The traffic there is a nightmare.

Regards,
Joseph

On Nov 24, 10:49 am, Apurv Manjrekar <apurv.manjre...@gmail.com>

M I T R