[BBC] CAM June (26,27) 2010 Ride - Sakleshpur - Somwarpet - Madikeri - "Dates changed"

SreeHarsha .H .Srinivas

May 20, 2010, 9:53:11 AM5/20/10
to Cycling And More, ggi-...@googlegroups.com, Bangalore Bikers Club
All,

The June CAM ride is postponed by 2 weeks.
New date is June 26,27 2010

We have got umpteen requests to change the date. And also scoldings ;) for keeping it on the "duathlon day".
With due respect to one of the popular and an one-of-a-kind ride in bangalore "the Duathlon", our CAM ride will be postponed.

For more details on the CAM ride please visit www.cyclingandmore.com

If you have already registered, then please register again in case the new dates are fine for you.

For your convenience, i have retained the previous mail - see below.

Regards
Harsha

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:18 PM, SreeHarsha .H .Srinivas <sreeha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Folks

CAM is happy to announce the next ride, which will be held on June 2010.
As per popular request we will be riding through the serene route between Sakleshpur and Madikeri once again.
This was our first ride route (November 2009). Remains one of the favorite among CAM riders.

This time we will be hoping to catch some early monsoon drizzle on this beautiful trail.

Cost of the ride is 3000 Rs only (All inclusive).
More information on this route is given here www.cyclingandmore.com
Registrations are open and can be done here http://cyclingandmore.com/?page_id=12
Maximum participants : 32

Attaching some of the pics of our previous ride

Field.JPG

A paddy field en route.

Sakleshpur.jpg

Brilliant contrast of the paddy field : near sakleshpur

pushpagiri view.JPG

View of Pushpagiri mountain range.

Regards
Harsha

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
pushpagiri view.JPG
Sakleshpur.jpg
Field.JPG

SreeHarsha .H .Srinivas

May 25, 2010, 1:51:21 AM5/25/10
to Cycling And More, ggi-...@googlegroups.com, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi

An update on the CAM June 26,27 ride.

We have got a good response, 32 registrations so far.
A mail has been sent to these people about the payment, etc. Please respond to the mail and confirm your participation by paying the amount.

At most 34 riders can participate in the ride.
The registration page will be kept open until 34 confirmations are done (by paying the amount).

Interested people can still register and confirm their participation.

Here is the list of people who have registered

Harish Padmanabhan
Anjali
Shalini Singh
Rachna Chakraborty
B.N.VASUDEVA
Basavaraj S Hiremath
subbu
Girish Hari
Satheesha Achar
Nitin
Arunkumar S Jadhav
Deepa Jadhav
Lekha
Aashna Behl
Veena narasasetty
Keshav Tyagi
pradeep kumar
MITHI SOMESH
Sanketh Kumar P
Nivin
Ramanathan
Subramanian
Jagatheesan
Sandeep Reddy
Anita Bora
AMIT GUPTA
B.N.VASUDEVA
Vishy
Charles Fernandes
venkatesh
Vishwas Narendra
Suresh Nalluri

Regards
Harsha

Field.JPG
pushpagiri view.JPG
Sakleshpur.jpg

krishna kumar

May 25, 2010, 2:10:41 AM5/25/10
to SreeHarsha .H .Srinivas, Cycling And More, ggi-...@googlegroups.com, Bangalore Bikers Club
hi harsha,

    this is krishna from GGI bglr., i just want to knw about the ride & expence of ride...
I want to join the ride. is it possible to join nw...

"BURN YOUR FAT NOT FUEL...."

With regards,
KRISHNA
9611905879
7795257227

SreeHarsha .H .Srinivas

May 25, 2010, 3:02:40 AM5/25/10
to krishna kumar, Cycling And More, ggi-...@googlegroups.com, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Krishna

Glad to know that you are interested in the ride.
Cost of the ride is 3000 Rs.

Check out www,cyclingandmore.com for information about the ride.

Do let me know in case you have more queries.

-Harsha

SreeHarsha .H .Srinivas

May 25, 2010, 10:32:50 AM5/25/10
to ggi-...@googlegroups.com, krishna kumar, Cycling And More, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Ilango,

Nice to know that you are interested in the ride.

BSA ACT 110 is a good bike for the ride.
You ought to practice for the ride so that you would enjoy it.

I would suggest you go for weekend rides with BBC or Critical Mass or GGI. That should prepare you.
Also atleast one fairly long ride (more than 50 km) in a day of the week.

Regards
Harsha

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 5:52 PM, ilango chandrasekaran <ilang...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am interested in this ride. I Have registered for this ride.
This is my first ride for more than 10kms
Do i need to practice daily?

I am having BSA ACT110.

Regards,
Ilango

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:40 AM, krishna kumar <krishna...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi harsha,

    this is krishna from GGI bglr., i just want to knw about the ride & expence of ride...
I want to join the ride. is it possible to join nw...

"BURN YOUR FAT NOT FUEL...."

With regards,
KRISHNA
9611905879
7795257227

--
"GoGreen for a better tomorrow GoCycling..."
Spread the word of Going Green through cycling. As a GGI try and initiate/help more people to Cycle within in the City, avoiding pollution & intern fighting Global Warming.

"GoGreen for a better tomorrow GoCycling..."
Spread the word of Going Green through cycling. As a GGI try and initiate/help more people to Cycle within in the City, avoiding pollution & intern fighting Global Warming.
GGI-Club is a part of www.GoGreenGoCycling.org

SreeHarsha .H .Srinivas

Jun 4, 2010, 7:22:52 AM6/4/10
to Cycling And More, ggi-...@googlegroups.com, Bangalore Bikers Club
Folks

Happy to share that the June CAM ride is FULL! (Almost, only one seat is left)
33 have confirmed their participation and we can take only one more rider.

Here is the list of people who are participating in this wonderful weekend cycling tour.

1. Harish Padmanabhan
2. Vishwas Narendra
3. Satheesha Achar
4. Charles
5. Anita Bora
6. Sandeep Reddy
7. Aashna Behl
8. Basavaraj Hiremath
9. Pradeep Kumar
10. Satish Chandra
11. Chitra pathak
12. Savio D'Souza
13. Shalini singh
14. Kanchan Mewara
15. Dixita
16. Priya R
17. Vishy
18. Subbu K L
19. Subbu S
20. Deepika R
21. Omkiran Sharma
22. Arun Jadhav
23. Dr Deepa Jadhav
24. Ilango
25. Sanil Kori
26. Keshav Tyagi
27. Rachana Chakraborthy
28. B.N Vasudeva
29. Bibushan
30. Amit Gupta
31. Rishi Amar
32. Amit Agarwal
33. Keshav Prashant

Please note that the above are not seat numbers :)

Thanks to BBC, GGI and CAM members for making this happen.

-Harsha
[Next : Roof top of karnataka]
pushpagiri view.JPG
Sakleshpur.jpg