Bangalore adventure race

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

sachin venkateshaiah

未读,
2011年1月10日 04:13:122011/1/10
收件人 Bangalore Bikers Club、GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
Hey all,

Day before was Bangalore adventure race. There were 15 teams. Me, pranesh and shanti were in a team crazy climbers was our team name. The race started at 4.45 at Turahalli we cycled to manchinbele dam 50kms. then mountain biking for 14kms. Then we kayaked 5kms. We climbed 15 out of 17 bouldering problems. then cycled back to turahalli.

The results are..

Crazy climbers - 1st place ( Sachin, Pranesh & shanti)
Blue blood - 2nd place ( Suma, Praveen & Rambo)
Team shift 1 - 3rd place 9 ( Lokesh, Naveen & i forgot the girl name)

It was really good. We had fun.

Sachin
Pedalsandwheels

Sudhir P

未读,
2011年1月10日 04:26:142011/1/10
收件人 sachin venkateshaiah、Bangalore Bikers Club、GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
Awesome! Congrats everyone!

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details

--
================================
Sudhir.P

I do not suffer from insanity......
I enjoy it!
================================

Pradeep B V

未读,
2011年1月10日 05:15:012011/1/10
收件人 Sudhir P、sachin venkateshaiah、Bangalore Bikers Club、GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
Congratulations Sachin, you have figured out the BAR ;-)

Shankar Shastry

未读,
2011年1月10日 05:40:552011/1/10
收件人 sachin venkateshaiah、Bangalore Bikers Club、GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
Hey Sachin,

1. You forgot a girl's name ;)
2. You forgot to write a detailed bone chilling contest report!
3. You forgot to tell us which BAR you went (or will take us to) to celebrate this win ;)

Oh, and hearty congratulations too :)

Regards,
Shankar

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 2:43 PM, sachin venkateshaiah <climbe...@gmail.com> wrote:
--

sachin venkateshaiah

未读,
2011年1月10日 06:39:012011/1/10
收件人 Shankar Shastry、Bangalore Bikers Club、GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
thank you, I am not so good in writing bone chilling report..

We went to Xtreme sports bar thats where the party was held and results were announced..

Sachin

abha...@gmail.com

未读,
2011年1月10日 08:59:542011/1/10
收件人 Pradeep B V、bangalor...@googlegroups.com、Sudhir P、Sachin Venkateshiah、GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
Congrats to all the winners!

Now its time to raise the bar, rather raise a toast at the real BAR!! LOL!

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Pradeep B V <prad...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:45:01 +0530
To: Sudhir P<sudhirp...@gmail.com>
Cc: sachin venkateshaiah<climbe...@gmail.com>; Bangalore Bikers Club<Bangalor...@googlegroups.com>; GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)<ggi-...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BBC] Bangalore adventure race

deepakvrao

未读,
2011年1月10日 11:20:402011/1/10
收件人 Bangalore Bikers Club
Amazing. Great to hear that so much of adventure sports is available.

On Jan 10, 2:13 pm, sachin venkateshaiah <climbersac...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Day before was Bangalore adventure race. There were 15 teams. Me, pranesh
> and shanti were in a team *crazy climbers* was our team name. The race

badrinath V

未读,
2011年1月10日 12:14:332011/1/10
收件人 shan...@gmail.com、sachin venkateshaiah、Bangalore Bikers Club、GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
Congratualtions to all the participants, winners and organisers, and support for the first BAR event.. ...

cheers,
badri ..

--
"GoGreen for a better tomorrow GoCycling..."
Spread the word of Going Green through cycling. As a GGI try and initiate/help more people to Cycle within in the City, avoiding pollution & intern fighting Global Warming.

Regards,
Badri

NOTHING IS PERMANENT IN THIS WICKED WORLD - NOT EVEN OUR TROUBLES"- Charlie Chaplin

Sudhindra

未读,
2011年1月10日 23:27:262011/1/10
收件人 bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to all the winners......good going sachin.

Akram

未读,
2011年1月10日 23:57:002011/1/10
收件人 Bangalore Bikers Club
Bravo, thats a great news.

wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Day before was Bangalore adventure race. There were 15 teams. Me, pranesh
> and shanti were in a team *crazy climbers* was our team name. The race

sachin venkateshaiah

未读,
2011年1月14日 03:36:272011/1/14
收件人 Akram、Bangalore Bikers Club
thanks to all, yesterday there was article about bangalore adventure race the link is below...

Sachin

回复全部
回复作者
转发