Non Unicode font

guru

Sep 24, 2010, 1:21:05 AM9/24/10
to அழகி (Azhagi)
Hi,

I am in search of a non unicode tamil font for my Ms-Word.

Could anyone help me to find a non-unicode tamil font.

Thanks
Guru

Viswanathan (a z h a g i . c o m)

Sep 24, 2010, 4:03:40 AM9/24/10
to azhagi google group
Hi,

When you install 'Azhagi', non-unicode Tamil fonts (SaiIndira, Sai-Sai, SaiEmbed-ForPdf, TSCu_SaiIndira, etc.) get installed automatically.

Please note that 'TSCu_SaiIndira' is a dual-encoded font. i.e it can act as a Tscii(non-unicode) font as well as a Unicode font, depending on your needs.

For more information, please see http://azhagi.com/freefonts.html - you can also find links to download 100s of free non-unicode fonts (Tscii, TAB, TAM, etc.) in different styles in the 'freefonts.hml' page. Font samples are also given for many fonts.

Those who want free Unicode fonts also can download lots of fonts from the 'freefonts.hml' page.

For the information of all, to type in a Tscii-encoded font (i.e. non-unicode) in MS-Word, please see instructions at http://azhagi.com/pages/snaps/azDirectWordTam.html - there are lots of users who use non-unicode Tamil fonts to create MS-Word documents since they find them more suitable for typing/printing/publishing of documents, invitations, notices, circulars, etc.

With prayers and warm regards
Viswanathan, love all - serve all

--- Whatever GOOD has to happen, WILL certainly HAPPEN ---

shineonf...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2010, 3:34:01 AM9/24/10
to azh...@googlegroups.com
I am searching tamil front for my nokia E63 can any one help me please .
Thank you.
Freddy prakash .
Sent from my Nokia phone