AWHO-GrNoida_ Taking Over Common Areas : Gurgaon Case

Ravi Arora

May 3, 2010, 2:36:12 PM5/3/10
to AWHO-GrNoida
Here is a glimpse of what is happening in Sector 49 AWHO Gurgaon:

From the President's letter on their Google Group:

"we have not taken the common areas & assets since these are neither
ready nor supported with the docs we wanted & the compliance's we
asked for, issued by various Govt agencies. More then 20 days passed
reply to our letter asking these docs are still awaited. We have sent
the reminder today.Since we have not taken over these, day to day
running is continuing to be with the AWHO except the Security which we
took over from 16 Mar & changed the agency providing the Security.
Col Pathak (from AWHO) in one of the meeting stated that till
now AWHO use to hand over Assets & common areas just like that to RWA,
now since we have asked the Docs,Specifications, QR, Compliance's
etc., he will seek approval of AWHO HQ. This was discussed in the
meeting held on 25th Feb with MD AWHO
.On our request HQ AWHO had agreed to give these info.But when the
letter of offer was sent to us it had nothing but list of Bldgs, Eqpt,
& Assets.. It appears AWHO has reservations in sharing these info for
reason
best known to them , so trying to scuttle srl 3. & may be thinking to
install puppet RWA to clear handing taking over process without any
hurdles. We are now sending representation to AG the chairman of AWHO
seeking a meeting with him. Shall keep U posted with all info & seek
your valuable suggestions.
Regards Kartik Sinha

Major General K.P Sinha
S-501, Sispal Vihar,
AWHO Complex
Sector - 49,
Gurgaon - 122001
Phone - +91-124-2219891
Cell - +91-9868524909 ""

My suggestion once agian is that we should have a Federation of RWAs
or Managing Committees of AWHO Complexes (if not all, atleast 5 or 6
could join together) with one of the Presidents doing the job of
Federation President tro exert pressure on AWHO.

Regards
Ravi Arora

--
You recd this msg because you are member of Google Group "AWHO-GrNoida".

upendra mathur

May 4, 2010, 12:01:01 AM5/4/10
to awho-g...@googlegroups.com
A good suggestion to have Federation of AWHO RWA (FARWA), with a small team one each from each AWHO Complex.
upmathur

Pramod Khanijow

May 5, 2010, 2:02:24 AM5/5/10
to awho-g...@googlegroups.com
Nice suggestion
Col Pramod Khanijow

Anurag Saksena

May 8, 2010, 1:13:06 PM5/8/10
to awho-g...@googlegroups.com
These things tend to take up time and effort.Without a renumeration
and benefit model -who will work tirelessly to look at interests
spread over multiple AWHO colonies ? ( Yes they can coord and adopt
similar apch under a collective Umbrella org ). If we could find a
more potent way to get past AWHO 'S effort to Stonewall all attempts
to seek info. eg. the tech specifications and the tender documents for
the bldgs for a start. That is where the welfare elt will emerge (Apna
Welfare HO).A professional Architect firm will bring out the
deviations / quality issues and create a way to make the builder
responsive and right size AWHO

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 12:06 AM, Ravi Arora <maj.ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
Regards