GVIM Syntax File For SystemVerilog AVM

rahul

Oct 1, 2007, 2:10:02 PM10/1/07
to Advanced Verification Methodology User Group
Hi,

You can download gvim syntax file for SystemVerilog & AVM from the
following link

http://www.sibridgetech.com/download/systemverilog_avm.zip (Sibridge
Technologies )

gabc1

Nov 2, 2007, 7:29:30 AM11/2/07
to Advanced Verification Methodology User Group
Hi,

I am new to gvim. How do I use this syntax file?
Will it work on windows version of gvim?
I have version 6.X

Is there anybody writing an emacs plug-in for AVM and SystemVerilog?

Regards
Gabriel

Ray Salemi

Nov 2, 2007, 7:46:25 AM11/2/07
to avm-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriel,

There is an emacs plug in at http://www.verilog.com

I've attached my copy, but if you signup for download at the site you'll get updates.

Ray
--
Blog: http://blog.raysalemi.com

Author of Leading After a Layoff : http://tinyurl.com/ycv2xa
verilog-mode.el

Claud

Nov 3, 2007, 8:33:40 AM11/3/07
to Advanced Verification Methodology User Group
Hi Gabriel,

It surely can work in your gvim on windows.
What you need to do is just put the *.vim file into your <VIM
install_path>\vimfiles\syntax directory, and then modify the <VIM
intall_path>/vim71(or other version)/filetype.vim to add a line for
SV. You can search for 'verilog' in filetype.vim, and add the
'systemverilog' line just like it.

I think you can get more info from VIM's user guide :)

B.R.
Claud

> > Technologies )- Hide quoted text -

gabc1

Nov 6, 2007, 6:14:23 AM11/6/07
to Advanced Verification Methodology User Group
Hi Claud,

Thanks for your response.
I will try this now.
regards