Muslim drops copy of Jonestown from freeway overpass onto Jonesmobile - windscreen smashed

Default User

Nov 4, 2006, 5:24:01 PM11/4/06

lynx

Nov 4, 2006, 7:28:39 PM11/4/06
Default User wrote:

> http://www.news.com.au/sundaytelegraph/story/0,22049,20704080-5001028,00.html

We need to get really tough with kids who do stuff like that. Also with
arsonists who start bushfires.

--

rgds,

Pete
=====
http://pw352.blogspot.com/
'Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes'

Nov 4, 2006, 8:50:20 PM11/4/06
lynx wrote:
> Default User wrote:
>

>> http://www.news.com.au/sundaytelegraph/story/0,22049,20704080-5001028,00.html
>

> We need to get really tough with kids who do stuff like that. Also
> with arsonists who start bushfires.

What about getting tough with Chris Masters? If he had never written
that book in the first place, this senseless act would not have occurred.

LandLord

Nov 4, 2006, 9:43:15 PM11/4/06

"Default User" <qj11231231zuu...@temporaryinbox.com> wrote in
message news:wrb3h.58892$rP1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

What a ridiculous statement to make. What wrong has Masters done, except
write the truth? He didn't throw the rock.. But it was Jones sitting in the
car. Must have been the drivers fault for taking that route. So to speak.

Nov 4, 2006, 10:00:28 PM11/4/06
It was a copy of the book, not a rock - the rock was just a planted
cover story. These days you just can't believe everything you read in
the papers.

Nov 4, 2006, 10:04:21 PM11/4/06
It was a copy of the book, not a rock! If the book had not been
written, there would have been nothing to drop onto the Jonesmobile.

lynx

Nov 4, 2006, 10:55:47 PM11/4/06

That's correct. Nothing else exists in this world except that one copy
of that book! :)

(but it was a rock of course)

--

rgds,

Pete
=====
http://pw352.blogspot.com/
'Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday'

LandLord

Nov 4, 2006, 11:31:29 PM11/4/06

"Default User" <qj11231231zuu...@temporaryinbox.com> wrote in

message news:Vwc3h.58939$rP1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

Not THE book, just a copy. An A4 folder perhaps full of pages

rb

Nov 4, 2006, 11:47:56 PM11/4/06
as much as I treasure them, if I'd known it was going to such a worthy
cause, I'd donate either of my A-L or M-Z hardcover editions of the New
Shorter Oxford dictionary. Either one weighs a couple of kgs - would
have done the job properly.

rb

Nov 5, 2006, 2:56:18 AM11/5/06
lynx wrote:
> Default User wrote:
>
>> LandLord wrote:
>>> "Default User" <qj11231231zuu...@temporaryinbox.com> wrote
>>> in message news:wrb3h.58892$rP1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

>>> What a ridiculous statement to make. What wrong has Masters done,
>>> except write the truth? He didn't throw the rock.. But it was Jones
>>> sitting in the car. Must have been the drivers fault for taking that
>>> route. So to speak.
>>>

>> It was a copy of the book, not a rock! If the book had not been
>> written, there would have been nothing to drop onto the Jonesmobile.
>
> That's correct. Nothing else exists in this world except that one copy
> of that book! :)
>
> (but it was a rock of course)

Nothing else in the world could penetrate the Jonesmobile

Nov 5, 2006, 3:02:11 AM11/5/06
Excellent

Mick

Nov 5, 2006, 3:10:51 AM11/5/06

"Default User" <oefr77j...@put2.net> wrote in message
Pity they didn't drop a bucket of shit on him, then he would have felt right
at home.
Mick (:-))
You don't have to be mad to post on Usenet,
but it certainly helps.

http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Sebastian J. Farquar III

Nov 5, 2006, 5:13:41 AM11/5/06
On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 08:10:51 GMT, "Mick"
<lalor(evomer)@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Pity they didn't drop a bucket of shit on him, then he would have felt right
>at home.

He asked for cock but got a rock......

Mick

Nov 5, 2006, 3:38:58 PM11/5/06