lyrics in song in K-Mart ad

a12v3l11

Sep 23, 2003, 7:03:47 AM9/23/03
The KMart ad where those girls ar jumping around inside that plastic walled
thing. First you here the song "Just be happy, ready for the show ....."
Then there is a female voice in a lower quiter tone. But what are the
lyrics? I could swear I heard "...keep a fucking..." It couldn't be could
it? In a Kmart ad, at 8pm??

a12v3l11

AJ

Sep 23, 2003, 7:21:48 AM9/23/03

"a12v3l11" <a12v...@telstra.com> wrote in message
Its Target, unless its different in other states (like the My Store Myer, My
Store Grace Brothers) one?

AJ

Emma

Sep 23, 2003, 7:28:26 AM9/23/03

"a12v3l11" <a12v...@telstra.com> wrote in message

It could be 'Be Happy' by 'The Dudes'

Daniel Burdie

Sep 23, 2003, 8:27:01 AM9/23/03
"AJ" <ajp...@tpg.com.au> wrote
> "a12v3l11" <a12v...@telstra.com> wrote

> > The KMart ad where those girls ar jumping around inside that plastic
> walled
> > thing. First you here the song "Just be happy, ready for the show
....."
> > Then there is a female voice in a lower quiter tone. But what are the
> > lyrics? I could swear I heard "...keep a fucking..." It couldn't be
> could
> > it? In a Kmart ad, at 8pm??

LOL

> Its Target, unless its different in other states (like the My Store
Myer, My
> Store Grace Brothers) one?

It's Target in all states. Kmart is an unrelated store and also has stores
in all states.

Thomas 'bacco|007' Baxter

Sep 23, 2003, 8:54:42 AM9/23/03
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:27:01 +1000, Daniel Burdie wrote:

> Kmart is an unrelated store

Depends what you call unrelated :)

Both are owned by Coles Myer

Daniel Burdie

Sep 23, 2003, 9:23:41 AM9/23/03
"Thomas 'bacco|007' Baxter" <glory...@manutd.com> wrote

I know that, but they are in separate subdivisions of Coles Myer

Here are a few examples:

Department Stores: Myer, Grace Bros

General Merchandise: Kmart, Officeworks

Homewares: Target, Fosseys (now integrated into Target)

Food and Liquor: Coles, Bi-Lo, Liquorland

Fast Food: Red Rooster

ano...@hotmail.com

Sep 23, 2003, 9:35:28 AM9/23/03
its not being sung by bob the builder is it?

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:03:47 GMT, "a12v3l11" <a12v...@telstra.com>

RIck Measham

Sep 23, 2003, 11:34:37 AM9/23/03
Daniel Burdie wrote:
> Here are a few examples:
>
> Department Stores: Myer, Grace Bros
>
> General Merchandise: Kmart, Officeworks
>
> Homewares: Target, Fosseys (now integrated into Target)
>
> Food and Liquor: Coles, Bi-Lo, Liquorland
>
> Fast Food: Red Rooster

They sold Red Rooter to a WA company last year ... which is probably a good
thing as it's the dirtiest dingiest fast food store around and isn't good
for CM's image.

--
Obviously the reply-to is a fake. Just change the 'spam-' to 'i' so that the
result sounds like why you go to an optometerist.

Thomas 'bacco|007' Baxter

Sep 23, 2003, 5:37:17 PM9/23/03
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:23:41 +1000, Daniel Burdie wrote:

> I know that, but they are in separate subdivisions of Coles Myer

That structure is about 2 restructures old :)

http://corporate.colesmyer.com.au/ms/pg692/brands.htm?use=pc&ct=1&pc=172

Food
Coles Myer's Food Group consists of full-line Coles Supermarkets
www.coles.com.au, Bi-Lo discount Supermarkets www.bilo.com.au and Coles
Online www.colesonline.com.au and Shopfast www.shopfast.com.au internet
shopping services.

Coles Myer Liquor Group trades under four brands: Liquorland
www.liquorland.com.au, Vintage Cellars www.vintagecellars.com.au, Theo's
Liquor (NSW only) www.theos.com.au and Liquorland Hotel Group. Liquorland
also operates online liquor shopping service Liquorland Direct
www.liquorlanddirect.com.au.

Non-Food
Myer Grace Bros www.myergracebros.com.au is Australia's largest
department store retailer. Myer Grace Bros also operates Megamart ,
offering the widest range of electrical and furniture merchandise along
with Megamart’s low price guarantee
Target www.target.com.au has an extensive range of quality on-trend
fashionable apparel and accessories, the latest designs in homewares,
including manchester, bed linen and décor, cosmetics, fragrances, health
and beauty products and a full range of toys, games and entertainment.
Kmart www.kmart.com.au offers exceptional value and an extensive range of
products such as latest season’s apparel, toys, sporting goods, bedding,
kitchenware, outdoor furniture, barbecues, music, video, car care,
electrical appliances and Kmart Tyre & Auto Service business
www.ktas.com.au.
Officeworks www.officeworks.com.au caters specifically for the needs of
small to medium businesses, home offices and students alike, with over
7,000 office products all under one roof.
Harris Technology www.ht.com.au is Australia's largest resellers of
information technology products and services.

Fuel & Convenience
Coles Express www.colesexpress.com service stations are conveniently
located throughout Victoria.

David Z

Sep 24, 2003, 3:45:13 AM9/24/03
Speaking of Target, does anyone know what the heck "Target Country" is? At
first I assumed it was a name given to Target stores in country/rural areas,
but the other day I saw one on Centre Road, Bentleigh, which is an inner
suburb of Melbourne!!

"Daniel Burdie" <x...@x.com> wrote in message

Daniel Burdie

Sep 24, 2003, 3:49:56 AM9/24/03
"David Z" <da...@hotmail.com> wrote

> Speaking of Target, does anyone know what the heck "Target Country" is?
At
> first I assumed it was a name given to Target stores in country/rural
areas,
> but the other day I saw one on Centre Road, Bentleigh, which is an inner
> suburb of Melbourne!!

Re-branded Fosseys stores.

a12v3l11

Sep 24, 2003, 7:54:23 AM9/24/03

"a12v3l11" <a12v...@telstra.com> wrote in message

OK, OK, I take the point, its a Target ad not a Kmart ad. I don't really
care about that bit. I just want to know what that girl is singing.

a12v3l11