**Exclusive** Big Brother 3 details

Saint_Matthew_2003

Feb 15, 2003, 7:42:12 AM2/15/03
During week one 42 people will enter a newly designed complex.
These 42 will be comprised of 6 contestants, 3 male, 3 female, from
each state and the ACT...Northern Territory will be unrepresented due
to Big brother not being shown there.

The 42 contestants will live together for 7 days. Ch10 will have a one
hour show for six nights running.
In each state n in the ACT, a phone poll will be run from day 2 giving
viewers the chance to keep in one male and one female from their home
state/area.

On The Sunday show ( 2 hours ) the 42 housemates will be taken to a
special staging area outside the compound gates ( much like in series
one and two where the contestants all waited before going through the
front gates ).

The phone lines will close 30 minutes into the show and at 8.30 pm the
host will send in the winners in the order of 1 male/1 female from :
QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, SA, WA making 14 housemates.

There will be no nominations the first week.

First nominations will go as per normal.
2 nd nominations will be different.
Each person will draw a name out of the hat to see what order they
enter the diary room in.
They will go in, nominate, then be put into a side room until the
nominations are all over.
What they will not realise is that the nomination process is being
shown to the other housemates.
The person going in last will have the benefit of seeing everyones
nominations. No one will be permitted to discuss anything of the
process until this weeks nominees are announced.

Big Brother will then tell the housemates they are allowed to discuss
nominations, etc etc..but he reserves the right to withdraw that
privilege at anytime he sees fit...One week they may be allowed to
discuss alliances and votes, the nest they may not...or it could be a
daily thing.

each weeks nomination process will be different from the last and no
two nominations will ever be the same. The reason for this is so they
don't have the same people nominated week after week...noone is safe.

As this season there are two extra people, there will be 5 during the
last week.
this follow viewer complaints that 3 contestants makes for lack lustre
viewing.
On the final two nights there will be two evictions per show.

More to come.

Joseph Bloggs

Feb 15, 2003, 6:48:34 PM2/15/03
I think I might move to the NT. I fucking hate big brother.

"Saint_Matthew_2003" <.> wrote in message

Saint_Matthew_2003

Feb 15, 2003, 8:53:26 PM2/15/03
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:48:34 +1100, "Joseph Bloggs"
<mynameiss@I_might_be_Eddy.com> wrote:

>I think I might move to the NT. I fucking hate big brother.

try turning the station over

Daniel Burdie

Feb 15, 2003, 9:20:41 PM2/15/03
"Saint_Matthew_2003" <.> wrote

> The 42 contestants will live together for 7 days. Ch10 will have a one
> hour show for six nights running.

I'm guessing this may be 7:00 - 8:00pm on Mon-Fri, but there can be no Big
Brother on Saturdays due to Ten's AFL commitments.

> On The Sunday show ( 2 hours ) the 42 housemates will be taken to a
> special staging area outside the compound gates ( much like in series
> one and two where the contestants all waited before going through the
> front gates ).

Any word on the date it will start?

Joseph Bloggs

Feb 15, 2003, 11:05:46 PM2/15/03
No, fuck off.

"Saint_Matthew_2003" <.> wrote in message

AJ

Feb 16, 2003, 12:26:06 AM2/16/03

"Saint_Matthew_2003" <.> wrote in message
Interesting, where did you get this info from Matthew?
AJ

Emre BakháNy.

Feb 16, 2003, 12:36:57 AM2/16/03

"AJ" <ajp...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

>> Interesting, where did you get this info from Matthew?
> AJ

He made it up

HTH

Daniel Burdie

Feb 16, 2003, 1:09:09 AM2/16/03
"Saint_Matthew_2003" <.> wrote

> During week one 42 people will enter a newly designed complex.
> These 42 will be comprised of 6 contestants, 3 male, 3 female, from
> each state and the ACT...Northern Territory will be unrepresented due
> to Big brother not being shown there.

Australian Big Brother is also shown in NZ: why not include contestants from
there?

Bronzed Bodies

Feb 16, 2003, 1:19:44 AM2/16/03

Why not ask the producers instead of a newsgroup poster?!

Trevor Gensch

Feb 16, 2003, 2:31:56 AM2/16/03
The longest post of original material ever from MattyTroll and he
didn't even write it - he stole it.

--
Trev.

"Sculpture him in the nude so that it will be easier for you to kiss his ass"
Eustache Bruix - Commander in Chief Boulogne Flotilla - French Navy
on being asked for a suitable costume for a scultpure
of First Counsul Napoleon

Bronzed Bodies

Feb 16, 2003, 3:01:21 AM2/16/03
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:31:56 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>The longest post of original material ever from MattyTroll and he
>didn't even write it - he stole it.

Did you discover that whilst boiling his bunnies?

Saint_Matthew_2003

Feb 16, 2003, 3:11:35 AM2/16/03
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:31:56 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>The longest post of original material ever from MattyTroll and he
>didn't even write it - he stole it.

Now it is up to YOu tp prove your accusations.
Bet you cant or dont.

Saint_Matthew_2003

Feb 16, 2003, 3:09:48 AM2/16/03

Proof?

Saint_Matthew_2003

Feb 16, 2003, 3:11:05 AM2/16/03
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:31:56 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>The longest post of original material ever from MattyTroll and he
>didn't even write it - he stole it.

Fir fuck sakes.
I make an on topic post and i get accused of plagiarism and i get
called an abusive name.

Andrew Bayley

Feb 16, 2003, 3:34:29 AM2/16/03

"Saint_Matthew_2003" <.> wrote in message
> During week one 42 people will enter a newly designed complex.
> These 42 will be comprised of 6 contestants, 3 male, 3 female, from
> each state and the ACT...Northern Territory will be unrepresented due
> to Big brother not being shown there.

well this is bollocks, we all know they can never find anyone interesting enough
from Adelaide to be in the show.

And incidentally, BB *could* be shown in Northern Territory as Imparja
Television is a joint 9-10 affiliate and they showed it last year. It just
won't be shown in Darwin as there is no Ten affiliate there anymore.

AJ

Feb 16, 2003, 3:44:32 AM2/16/03

"Saint_Matthew_2003" <.> wrote in message

Matthew I am asking this question seriously, Im not accusing you of
anything, could you please let me know where you got this info? I would be
very interested.

AJ

Kwyjibo.

Feb 16, 2003, 4:01:55 AM2/16/03
Trevor Gensch <trevor...@optusnet.com.au> said

> The longest post of original material ever from MattyTroll and he
> didn't even write it - he stole it.

How is it original if he stole it ?

--

Kwyj.

Saint_Matthew_2003

Feb 16, 2003, 4:37:43 AM2/16/03
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:34:29 +1100, "Andrew Bayley"
<an...@NO.SPAM.4.ME.optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>well this is bollocks, we all know they can never find anyone interesting enough
>from Adelaide to be in the show.

fuck off troll

Kenton

Feb 16, 2003, 4:53:01 AM2/16/03
In article <6efu4vket4e9stb40...@4ax.com>,
Trevor Gensch <trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> The longest post of original material ever from MattyTroll and he
> didn't even write it - he stole it.

so why do you describe it as original ?

--
KtotheEtotheNtotheTtotheOtotheN

Andrew Bayley

Feb 16, 2003, 6:10:59 AM2/16/03

"Saint_Matthew_2003" <.> wrote in message

well they never did in the last 2 series.

Kenton

Feb 16, 2003, 6:15:10 AM2/16/03
In article <Xns9324CBC656BC2bw...@130.133.1.4>,
"Kwyjibo." <sdrawkca...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Forgive him Kwij, he knows not what he says...

--
KtotheEtotheNtotheTtotheOtotheN

Lofts

Feb 16, 2003, 7:11:17 PM2/16/03

There would have been more entrants from the eastern states that in SA..

Brendan Pratt

Feb 16, 2003, 7:08:22 PM2/16/03
"Joseph Bloggs" <mynameiss@I_might_be_Eddy.com> wrote in

> No, fuck off.

Please learn how to snip the excess text.

--
A: Top posters.

Bronzed Bodies

Feb 18, 2003, 12:06:49 AM2/18/03
On 17 Feb 2003 10:08:22 +1000, Brendan Pratt bpr...@overflow.net.au
wrote:

>"Joseph Bloggs" <mynameiss@I_might_be_Eddy.com> wrote in
>
>> No, fuck off.
>

>Please learn how to snip the excess text.

"No, fuck off."

Saint_Matthew_2003

Feb 18, 2003, 12:19:21 AM2/18/03
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:31:56 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>The longest post of original material ever from MattyTroll and he
>didn't even write it - he stole it.

Please prove this or retract your lies.

Woofie

Feb 18, 2003, 6:11:12 PM2/18/03
Saint_Matthew_2003 <.> wrote in message news:<6qhu4vk4n6744r7j0...@4ax.com>...

Proof that you did not make this up is required.

Woofie

Feb 18, 2003, 6:14:03 PM2/18/03
Saint_Matthew_2003 <.> wrote in message news:<6rhu4vseoajr9tkfl...@4ax.com>...

What you did, numb nuts, was post an unsubstantiated story without any
evidence to support your words.

Refuse to provide proof if you wish but don't cry when you have your
miserable lame arse kicked all over the landscape.

Saint_Matthew_2003

Feb 18, 2003, 10:27:32 PM2/18/03
On 18 Feb 2003 15:14:03 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

Cry?
Over an internet person?
Hardly.
I think you need to reread what he accused me of.

Saint_Matthew_2003

Feb 18, 2003, 10:26:43 PM2/18/03
On 18 Feb 2003 15:11:12 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

By whom?!?

frgn8r

Feb 18, 2003, 11:17:13 PM2/18/03

"Woofie" <kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com> wrote in message

Goodyear, you are such a tool - I only read your inane posts when you change
nicks - which, admittedly, is extremely often.

You regularly demand proof from other people, to validate their posts... but
of course, due to your archiving practices, it is impossible for me to
provide 'proof'.

You are a silly little man, and the sooner you go away and find some other
way to fill your lonely days, the better for the dozens of other Usenet
regulars who are simply quite sick of your antics.

Now, to put people's minds at ease, what Goodyear has said is a total lie
and therefore is no justification for it... there will be 12 people selected
to go into the house initially, and this has been widely circulated via
papers like The Courier Mail and The Herald Sun - go to news.com.au to read
the interviews with Tin Clucas.

MatthewG.!

Feb 18, 2003, 11:38:00 PM2/18/03
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:17:13 +0800, "frgn8r" <no...@all.thanks> wrote:

>Goodyear, you are such a tool - I only read your inane posts when you change
>nicks - which, admittedly, is extremely often.

Now, my name had remained the same for the previous two months..
it will now change.
Thanks for the inspiration you lying piece of poo

>You regularly demand proof from other people, to validate their posts... but
>of course, due to your archiving practices, it is impossible for me to
>provide 'proof'.

LOL
Wanker.
I havent used x no archive in months.

>You are a silly little man, and the sooner you go away and find some other
>way to fill your lonely days, the better for the dozens of other Usenet
>regulars who are simply quite sick of your antics.

Dearie, i'm here for all eternity..i was here before you, and i will
be here long after you commit suicide.

You really think a little boy like you can upset me?
Ha.
I started this thread with no hassling, no abuse..nothing..
The cock suckers like you turned it into what it is now.
Whatever happens next happens because YOU created it.
Fucker.

>Now, to put people's minds at ease, what Goodyear has said is a total lie
>and therefore is no justification for it... there will be 12 people selected
>to go into the house initially, and this has been widely circulated via
>papers like The Courier Mail and The Herald Sun - go to news.com.au to read
>the interviews with Tin Clucas.

You cant even get my name right.
Not suprising when one considers the Author uses a nickname!

Trevor Gensch

Feb 19, 2003, 2:39:47 PM2/19/03
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:38:00 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:

>>Goodyear, you are such a tool - I only read your inane posts when you change
>>nicks - which, admittedly, is extremely often.
>>
>Now, my name had remained the same for the previous two months..
>it will now change.

Prime example. You change your nick our of spite, and that is quite
often.

>>You are a silly little man, and the sooner you go away and find some other
>>way to fill your lonely days, the better for the dozens of other Usenet
>>regulars who are simply quite sick of your antics.
>

>Dearie, i'm here for all eternity..i was here before you, and i will
>be here long after you commit suicide.

Oh, aren't we just so lucky...

>I started this thread with no hassling, no abuse..nothing..

Well, you either stole the stuff you quoted without attributing it or
you made up a pack of lies.

Either way you are a pathetic attention seeking individual.

MatthewG.!

Feb 19, 2003, 3:26:49 PM2/19/03
On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 05:39:47 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:38:00 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:
>
>>>Goodyear, you are such a tool - I only read your inane posts when you change
>>>nicks - which, admittedly, is extremely often.
>>>
>>Now, my name had remained the same for the previous two months..
>>it will now change.
>
>Prime example. You change your nick our of spite, and that is quite
>often.
>

>>>You are a silly little man, and the sooner you go away and find some other
>>>way to fill your lonely days, the better for the dozens of other Usenet
>>>regulars who are simply quite sick of your antics.
>>

>>Dearie, i'm here for all eternity..i was here before you, and i will
>>be here long after you commit suicide.
>
>Oh, aren't we just so lucky...
>
>>I started this thread with no hassling, no abuse..nothing..
>
>Well, you either stole the stuff you quoted without attributing it or
>you made up a pack of lies.
>
>Either way you are a pathetic attention seeking individual.

Wrong.
Dont play games with me Ganesh, you might not like the outcome

Woofie

Feb 20, 2003, 10:54:35 PM2/20/03
Saint_Matthew_2003 <.> wrote in message news:<vbu55v4l8jukv54of...@4ax.com>...

What you have done, shit for brains, is made an unsubstantiated claim
which you have not backed up with any credible facts or information
source. THAT, dumb bum, is what I am accususing you of doing.

MatthewG.!

Feb 20, 2003, 11:25:03 PM2/20/03
On 20 Feb 2003 19:54:35 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

>What you have done, shit for brains, is made an unsubstantiated claim
>which you have not backed up with any credible facts or information
>source. THAT, dumb bum, is what I am accususing you of doing.

Ah, the signs of a desperate man.
Can't think of a valid way to argue a point so he resorts to calling
me school yard names.

I'm telling on you..
waaaa...

Trevor Gensch

Feb 21, 2003, 3:06:18 AM2/21/03
On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:26:49 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:

>Dont play games with me Ganesh, you might not like the outcome

bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

You internet people crack me up.

Trevor Gensch

Feb 21, 2003, 3:30:15 AM2/21/03
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:25:03 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:

>Ah, the signs of a desperate man.
>Can't think of a valid way to argue a point so he resorts to calling
>me school yard names.

You don't realise the irony of that statement at all do you
MattyTroll?

MatthewG.!

Feb 21, 2003, 4:04:40 AM2/21/03
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:30:15 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:25:03 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:
>

>>Ah, the signs of a desperate man.
>>Can't think of a valid way to argue a point so he resorts to calling
>>me school yard names.
>
>You don't realise the irony of that statement at all do you
>MattyTroll?

Ah
there you go again!

MatthewG.!

Feb 21, 2003, 4:05:27 AM2/21/03
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:06:18 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:26:49 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:
>

>>Dont play games with me Ganesh, you might not like the outcome
>

>bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!
>
>You internet people crack me up.

Says the man who makes up lies about his employers.
Fuck it Ganesh, i might just get in contact with QLD rail now and
actually pursue the case.

Trevor Gensch

Feb 21, 2003, 4:22:49 AM2/21/03
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:05:27 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:

>>>Dont play games with me Ganesh, you might not like the outcome
>>

>>bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!
>>
>>You internet people crack me up.
>

>Says the man who makes up lies about his employers.

You can't even get your insults right.

>Fuck it Ganesh, i might just get in contact with QLD rail now and
>actually pursue the case.

Another empty threat from the master of nothing.

Trevor Gensch

Feb 21, 2003, 4:23:09 AM2/21/03
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:04:40 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:

>>You don't realise the irony of that statement at all do you
>>MattyTroll?
>
>Ah
>there you go again!

Yep. Gonna answer the question?

MatthewG.!

Feb 21, 2003, 4:48:10 AM2/21/03
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:23:09 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:04:40 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:
>

>>>You don't realise the irony of that statement at all do you
>>>MattyTroll?
>>
>>Ah
>>there you go again!
>
>Yep. Gonna answer the question?

What was the question?

MatthewG.!

Feb 21, 2003, 4:51:48 AM2/21/03
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:22:49 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>>>bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>You internet people crack me up.
>>

>>Says the man who makes up lies about his employers.
>
>You can't even get your insults right.

err, I was stating fact, not making an insult.

>>Fuck it Ganesh, i might just get in contact with QLD rail now and
>>actually pursue the case.
>
>Another empty threat from the master of nothing.

Keep pushing hard enough and see how empty i can be.
Sure, it might not get you into shit..but it will cause you some
amount of bother.
You are on record as saying your employers informed you of certain
allegations allegedly made by me.
You cannot hide the fact that you have said this.

I wonder what they would think about you misrepresenting them?

Bronzed Bodies

Feb 21, 2003, 4:57:58 AM2/21/03
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:06:18 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:26:49 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:
>

>>Dont play games with me Ganesh, you might not like the outcome
>

>bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!
>
>You internet people crack me up.

Wotta wanker.

Bronzed Bodies

Feb 21, 2003, 4:58:25 AM2/21/03
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:22:49 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>>>bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>You internet people crack me up.
>>

>>Says the man who makes up lies about his employers.
>
>You can't even get your insults right.
>
>>Fuck it Ganesh, i might just get in contact with QLD rail now and
>>actually pursue the case.
>
>Another empty threat

Perhaps not.

Woofie

Feb 21, 2003, 7:32:41 AM2/21/03
MatthewG.! <.> wrote in message news:<gfab5vsdq9mf4v4jb...@4ax.com>...

You do that, little boy who tells fucking big lies. You make big
claims but you don't have anything factual to back up your claims.
Pulling juvenile stunts doeesn't amke you a big boy, it just shows you
up for what you are - a little boy attention seeking in the playground
ith the big kids.

Now, fuck off back to your sand pit before we hang you up on the
toilet wall.
> waaaa...

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 21, 2003, 7:48:57 AM2/21/03
On 21 Feb 2003 04:32:41 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

LOL
you crack me up!

>Now, fuck off back to your sand pit before we hang you up on the
>toilet wall.
>> waaaa...

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh, i'm scared.

Trevor Gensch

Feb 21, 2003, 5:20:14 PM2/21/03
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:05:27 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:

>Fuck it Ganesh, i might just get in contact with QLD rail now and
>actually pursue the case.

Interesting how you respond to valid criticism by curling up into your
little ball and bringing up past events that have absolutely no
bearing on this current thread.

I haven't even mentioned my suspicions on your contact with QR in a
long time yet you feel the need to bring it up yet again, just as you
brought it up last time.

Amazing.

I've really gotta put you back in the killfile where you belong (a
gargantuan task to be sure what with your constant nick changing). I
thought you may have changed, but you haven't.

Waiting for BB to chime in now.

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 21, 2003, 9:57:04 PM2/21/03
On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 08:20:14 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:05:27 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:
>
>>Fuck it Ganesh, i might just get in contact with QLD rail now and
>>actually pursue the case.
>
>Interesting how you respond to valid criticism by curling up into your
>little ball and bringing up past events that have absolutely no
>bearing on this current thread.
>
>I haven't even mentioned my suspicions on your contact with QR in a
>long time yet you feel the need to bring it up yet again, just as you
>brought it up last time.
>
>Amazing.

You still havent withdrawn your false claims.

>I've really gotta put you back in the killfile where you belong (a
>gargantuan task to be sure what with your constant nick changing). I
>thought you may have changed, but you haven't.

There was no problem until someone decided to have a go.

Bronzed Bodies

Feb 22, 2003, 12:17:30 AM2/22/03
On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 08:20:14 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:05:27 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:
>
>>Fuck it Ganesh, i might just get in contact with QLD rail now and
>>actually pursue the case.
>
>Interesting how you respond to valid criticism by curling up into your
>little ball and bringing up past events that have absolutely no
>bearing on this current thread.
>
>I haven't even mentioned my suspicions on your contact with QR in a
>long time yet you feel the need to bring it up yet again, just as you
>brought it up last time.
>
>Amazing.
>
>I've really gotta put you back in the killfile where you belong (a
>gargantuan task to be sure what with your constant nick changing). I
>thought you may have changed, but you haven't.
>
>Waiting for BB to chime in now.

Ding dong.

Woofie

Feb 22, 2003, 11:09:06 PM2/22/03
The_Good_Matthew_G <.> wrote in message news:<t08c5v4blv3hasava...@4ax.com>...

You are also a liar, a gutless little shit, a liar, a fucking low life
weasel. You are full of shit.

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 23, 2003, 3:01:34 AM2/23/03
On 22 Feb 2003 20:09:06 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

>You are also a liar, a gutless little shit, a liar, a fucking low life
>weasel. You are full of shit.

LOL

DAVO

Feb 23, 2003, 11:24:45 PM2/23/03

<.> wrote in message news:fftb5vs7a651r65g0...@4ax.com...

Nothing has changed here I see. Been away for 6 months and the two kids are
still at it.

Actually Matty they would probably sack him except they are all too lazy to
walk to the filing cabinet. We are talking about Queensland Rail here boy!

DAVO

Woofie

Feb 23, 2003, 11:24:12 PM2/23/03
The_Good_Matthew_G <.> wrote in message news:<puvg5v0nt524k17uc...@4ax.com>...

Yeah, I knew you would agree with that description of yourself.

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 24, 2003, 2:28:36 AM2/24/03
On 23 Feb 2003 20:24:12 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

LOL

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 24, 2003, 2:28:23 AM2/24/03
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:24:45 +1000, "DAVO" <d...@videoproductions.info>
wrote:

><.> wrote in message news:fftb5vs7a651r65g0...@4ax.com...
>> On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:22:49 +1000, Trevor Gensch
>> <trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>> >You can't even get your insults right.
>> >

>> err, I was stating fact, not making an insult.

>> >Another empty threat from the master of nothing.
>>
>> Keep pushing hard enough and see how empty i can be.
>> Sure, it might not get you into shit..but it will cause you some
>> amount of bother.
>> You are on record as saying your employers informed you of certain
>> allegations allegedly made by me.
>> You cannot hide the fact that you have said this.
>>
>> I wonder what they would think about you misrepresenting them?
>

>Nothing has changed here I see. Been away for 6 months and the two kids are
>still at it.

Everytime his wofe busts him cheating he likes to take it out on me.

>Actually Matty they would probably sack him except they are all too lazy to
>walk to the filing cabinet. We are talking about Queensland Rail here boy!
>
>DAVO

Still, could cause a few headaches

Trevor Gensch

Feb 24, 2003, 3:55:48 AM2/24/03
wrote:

>Nothing has changed here I see.

Not a lot. MattyTroll still likes raising the issue - he can't let it
go.

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 24, 2003, 4:13:59 AM2/24/03
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:55:48 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>>Nothing has changed here I see.
>
>Not a lot. MattyTroll still likes raising the issue - he can't let it
>go.

erm
you started it

And were were talkign about me, not some made up name.

Trevor Gensch

Feb 24, 2003, 5:07:27 AM2/24/03
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:13:59 +1100, The_Good_Matthew_G <.> wrote:

>>>Nothing has changed here I see.
>>
>>Not a lot. MattyTroll still likes raising the issue - he can't let it
>>go.
>
>erm
>you started it

Nope. Check back thru the thread and we can see quite clearly you
decided to raise it again.

>And were were talkign about me, not some made up name.

Its your nickname MattyTroll, whether you like it or not.

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 24, 2003, 5:21:47 AM2/24/03
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:07:27 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>>you started it
>
>Nope. Check back thru the thread and we can see quite clearly you
>decided to raise it again.

And if i go back thru a hundred or more threads we will see YOU
started it

>>And were were talkign about me, not some made up name.
>
>Its your nickname MattyTroll, whether you like it or not.

wrong.
Thats is not my Nickname.

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 24, 2003, 5:23:40 AM2/24/03
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:22:49 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>>>bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>You internet people crack me up.
>>

>>Says the man who makes up lies about his employers.
>
>You can't even get your insults right.
>
>>Fuck it Ganesh, i might just get in contact with QLD rail now and
>>actually pursue the case.
>
>Another empty threat from the master of nothing.

Tell you what, i have rellies that live near Morayfield..how about
when i visit them next we meet up at the local and you can give me all
your evidence?

Bronzed Bodies

Feb 24, 2003, 7:57:09 AM2/24/03
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:55:48 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:24:45 +1000, "DAVO" <d...@videoproductions.info>
>wrote:
>

>>Nothing has changed here I see.
>
>Not a lot. MattyTroll still likes raising the issue - he can't let it
>go.

And you're still obsessed with him, and can't let him go.

DAVO

Feb 24, 2003, 5:58:42 PM2/24/03

> Tell you what, i have rellies that live near Morayfield..how about
> when i visit them next we meet up at the local and you can give me all
> your evidence?

Now that would be worth travelling half way 'round the country to see. Matty
and Trev sharing a malted milk together!

DAVO

Trevor Gensch

Feb 25, 2003, 3:27:10 AM2/25/03
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:57:09 +1100, Bronzed Bodies <m...@privacy.net>
wrote:

>>On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:24:45 +1000, "DAVO" <d...@videoproductions.info>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Nothing has changed here I see.
>>
>>Not a lot. MattyTroll still likes raising the issue - he can't let it
>>go.
>
>And you're still obsessed with him, and can't let him go.

Your defence of the troll is already noted.

Trevor Gensch

Feb 25, 2003, 3:28:12 AM2/25/03
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:23:40 +1100, The_Good_Matthew_G <.> wrote:

>>You can't even get your insults right.
>>
>>>Fuck it Ganesh, i might just get in contact with QLD rail now and
>>>actually pursue the case.
>>
>>Another empty threat from the master of nothing.
>
>Tell you what, i have rellies that live near Morayfield..how about
>when i visit them next we meet up at the local and you can give me all
>your evidence?

Happy to. Consider my door open and you can contact me when you
arrive.

Finally you realise the need to keep this off a public group.

Trevor Gensch

Feb 25, 2003, 3:49:51 AM2/25/03
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:21:47 +1100, The_Good_Matthew_G <.> wrote:

>>>you started it
>>
>>Nope. Check back thru the thread and we can see quite clearly you
>>decided to raise it again.
>
>And if i go back thru a hundred or more threads we will see YOU
>started it

I didn't realise you were so riddled with petty jealously that you
felt the need to continually dredge up the past. Obviously you are.

>>>And were were talkign about me, not some made up name.
>>
>>Its your nickname MattyTroll, whether you like it or not.
>
>wrong.
>Thats is not my Nickname.

Delusional as well as jealous, what a combination.

Corpus of copper and tin

Feb 25, 2003, 9:14:50 AM2/25/03
On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:27:10 +1000, Trevor Gensch
<trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:57:09 +1100, Bronzed Bodies <m...@privacy.net>
>wrote:

>>>Not a lot. MattyTroll still likes raising the issue - he can't let it
>>>go.
>>
>>And you're still obsessed with him, and can't let him go.
>

>Your defence of the troll is already noted.

As is your obsession with him. Doesn't mean you've shut the fuck up
though.

Brendan Pratt

Feb 25, 2003, 7:51:21 PM2/25/03
Corpus of copper and tin <bronzed...@spamhole.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:27:10 +1000, Trevor Gensch

>>On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:57:09 +1100, Bronzed Bodies <m...@privacy.net>

>>>And you're still obsessed with him, and can't let him go.

>>Your defence of the troll is already noted.

> As is your obsession with him. Doesn't mean you've shut the fuck up
> though.

Escaping killfiles I see.

Little mattytrolls defender these days too.... sad.

I hear another newsgroup is blaming you for their downfall/loss of posters,
so I guess you're trying to do the same thing here ?

<PLONK>

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 25, 2003, 11:31:11 PM2/25/03
On 26 Feb 2003 00:51:21 GMT, Brendan Pratt
<bpratt...@overflow.net.au> wrote:

reported to abuse

Brendan Pratt

Feb 26, 2003, 1:42:52 AM2/26/03
The_Good_Matthew_G <.> wrote in aus.tv.reality

> On 26 Feb 2003 00:51:21 GMT, Brendan Pratt

>>Corpus of copper and tin <bronzed...@spamhole.com> wrote in

>>Escaping killfiles I see.

>><PLONK>

> reported to abuse

You should be used to reports going to abuse at your isp's all the time,
but you must remember that when you write one up, you should not send it to
your own isp, as they'll only laugh at you .... again !

Brandon The Pratt

Feb 26, 2003, 9:49:00 AM2/26/03
On 26 Feb 2003 06:42:52 GMT, Brendan Pratt
<bpratt...@overflow.net.au> wrote:

>The_Good_Matthew_G <.> wrote in aus.tv.reality
>
>> On 26 Feb 2003 00:51:21 GMT, Brendan Pratt
>
>>>Corpus of copper and tin <bronzed...@spamhole.com> wrote in
>
>>>Escaping killfiles I see.
>
>>><PLONK>
>
>> reported to abuse
>
>You should be used to reports going to abuse at your isp's all the time

Why? Haven't you found a new hobby?

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 26, 2003, 4:14:17 PM2/26/03
On 26 Feb 2003 06:42:52 GMT, Brendan Pratt
<bpratt...@overflow.net.au> wrote:

i'VE NEVER BEEN CONTACTED BY MY isp.

Woofie

Feb 26, 2003, 6:21:09 PM2/26/03
The_Good_Matthew_G <.> wrote in message news:<0dij5vo7vsbdse6n4...@4ax.com>...

Another gutlees wimp admits defeat.

THREAD == DEAD

Woofie

Feb 26, 2003, 6:24:36 PM2/26/03
MatthewG.! <.> wrote in message news:<gfab5vsdq9mf4v4jb...@4ax.com>...
> On 20 Feb 2003 19:54:35 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
> (Woofie) wrote:
>
> >What you have done, shit for brains, is made an unsubstantiated claim
> >which you have not backed up with any credible facts or information
> >source. THAT, dumb bum, is what I am accususing you of doing.
>
> Ah, the signs of a desperate man.
> Can't think of a valid way to argue a point so he resorts to calling
> me school yard names.

What you have done, shit for brains, is made an unsubstantiated claim
which you have not backed up with any credible facts or information
source.

THAT, dumb bum, is what I am accususing you of doing.

You have yet to post any evidence of your mythical information source.
If you wwant to post new secret information, little boy, you are also
required to post evidence of the validity of your information. This
you have not yet done. There is only one logical conclusion to all
this - you have lied, little boy.

Woofie

Feb 26, 2003, 6:30:45 PM2/26/03
Trevor Gensch <trevor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:<avrb5vo1sfo896ri1...@4ax.com>...
> On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:04:40 +1100, MatthewG.! <.> wrote:
>

> >>You don't realise the irony of that statement at all do you
> >>MattyTroll?
> >
> >Ah
> >there you go again!
>
> Yep. Gonna answer the question?

Not likely. Mattie smells like a little unwashed attention seeking boy
troll. It makes up wild stories in a futile atempt to impress the
adults and now it will waste the next six weeks dodging the issue of
his lies.

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 26, 2003, 11:38:59 PM2/26/03
On 26 Feb 2003 15:30:45 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

Wow
obessed with me much?!?

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 26, 2003, 11:38:11 PM2/26/03
On 26 Feb 2003 15:24:36 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

>What you have done, shit for brains, is made an unsubstantiated claim
>which you have not backed up with any credible facts or information
>source.

LOL
He wants soemthing, then abuse me for it!

>THAT, dumb bum, is what I am accususing you of doing.

As above.

>You have yet to post any evidence of your mythical information source.
>If you wwant to post new secret information, little boy, you are also
>required to post evidence of the validity of your information. This
>you have not yet done. There is only one logical conclusion to all
>this - you have lied, little boy.

Wrong.
there is no lie.
A lie could only have occured had i made a statement as to the
validity of my post...this is did not do

Woofie

Feb 27, 2003, 6:28:00 AM2/27/03
The_Good_Matthew_G <.> wrote in message news:<hf5r5v4r9cqo8mo0l...@4ax.com>...

OK, litle dimwit, here is your ENTIRE post. READ it, ten or twenty
times, little boy.

[...]

Now, are you trying to say that this isn't a lie, but a fact?

If so, post proof of the validity of your statement.

If you have no proof, you have LIED, little boy. You have posted to a
group in a way that implies that your statement is a true fact. Is it,
or is it not a true fact?

Brendan Pratt

Feb 26, 2003, 7:26:56 PM2/26/03
Brandon The Pratt <bra...@pratcentral.com> wrote in

I hope you enjoyed faking your email address via your comindico dialup
connection.

syd.comindico.com.au (27 Feb 2003 01:37:51 +1100)

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 27, 2003, 3:14:18 PM2/27/03
On 27 Feb 2003 03:28:00 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

I have never said it was true
i have never said it was false
therefor no lie could have taken place.

Woofie

Feb 28, 2003, 6:45:37 AM2/28/03
The_Lying fuckwit_Matthew_Gutless <.> wrote in message news:<3css5vc049qgd680o...@4ax.com>...

>or is it not a true fact?
>
> I have never said it was true
> i have never said it was false
> therefor no lie could have taken place.

If you have no proof, you have LIED, little boy. You have posted to a
group in a way that implies that your statement is a true fact. Is it,

or is it not a true fact? Answer the question, little boy.

The_Good_Matthew_G

Feb 28, 2003, 6:53:00 AM2/28/03
On 28 Feb 2003 03:45:37 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

Wrong.
It would be an unproven statement.

For it to be a lie i would have had to have said it was fact.
I never did so.

Woofie

Mar 1, 2003, 8:15:37 PM3/1/03
The_Good_Matthew_G <.> wrote in message news:<sbju5vg8vheq900e8...@4ax.com>...

You're playing with both words and your juvenile dick, BOY.

You posted a statement which you never stated was a fiction.

You posted a statement which conveyed the impression that it was a
fact.

You have refused to state the source of your information.

You have refused to state whether your information is caft or fiction.

You have refused to state whether you have lied or obtained your
infromation from a legitimate source.

Only one conclusion can be made from your actions - you have LIED, and
have lied continuously throughout this thread.

Matt_G_The_Dark

Mar 1, 2003, 9:35:36 PM3/1/03
On 1 Mar 2003 17:15:37 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

Not my problem how you perceive things.

It can only be a lie if sid it was fact that turned out to be a lie,
or if i said it was lie that turned out to be fact.

Woofie

Mar 2, 2003, 6:12:02 AM3/2/03
Matt_G_The_Dark </> wrote in message news:<5er26v4uk8iq0k31b...@4ax.com>...

Not just me that saw it my way, little lying boy.

> It can only be a lie if sid it was fact that turned out to be a lie,
> or if i said it was lie that turned out to be fact.

Actually, its been proven to be a lie, little boy, so piss away your
life trying to say you didn't lie, its irrelevant.

YOU LIED.

The sad part about your patheitc juvenile life is that not just that
you don't have the brains to understand that you have been exposed as
a liar, you have been proven to be a liar by other sources and you are
too fucking stupid to know you are beaten.

Oh yeah, pussy changes to your nick will not hide you in the future or
in other threads, mattie BABY.

Matt_G_The_Dark

Mar 2, 2003, 4:26:01 PM3/2/03
On 2 Mar 2003 03:12:02 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

Sticks and stones little boy

Woofie

Mar 3, 2003, 5:41:12 AM3/3/03
Matt_G_The_Dark </> wrote in message news:<umt46v45fki126sot...@4ax.com>...

What? Not even a tiny hint of a denial of the fact that you have lied?
You weak bag of dog shit.

Matt_G_The_Dark

Mar 3, 2003, 3:57:28 PM3/3/03
On 3 Mar 2003 02:41:12 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

LOL

Woofie

Mar 4, 2003, 6:35:00 AM3/4/03
Matt_G_The_Dark </> wrote in message news:<idg76vcel2fci3u05...@4ax.com>...

I rest my case.

Matt_G_The_Dark

Mar 4, 2003, 3:32:33 PM3/4/03
On 4 Mar 2003 03:35:00 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

LOL

Woofie

Mar 6, 2003, 12:40:25 PM3/6/03
Matt_G_The_Dark </> wrote in message news:<pa3a6v0b5dvdlmjm6...@4ax.com>...

Yep, the last insane mumblings of a defeated fuckwit.

Matt_G_The_Dark

Mar 6, 2003, 4:15:38 PM3/6/03
On 6 Mar 2003 09:40:25 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

At least you can admit it.

Woofie

Mar 7, 2003, 2:09:20 AM3/7/03
Matt_G_The_Dark </> wrote in message news:<gjef6v04vtljdvv1s...@4ax.com>...
Yep, the last insane mumblings of a defeated fuckwit calling itself Matt_G_The_Dark.

> At least you can admit it.

On the other hand, you are too thick to know your own (many) limitiations.

Matthew_G_The_Good!

Mar 7, 2003, 2:20:27 AM3/7/03
On 6 Mar 2003 23:09:20 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

Wrong.

Woofie

Mar 7, 2003, 11:14:34 AM3/7/03
Matthew_C_The_CrapHead! <?> wrote in message news:<k1ig6vog685ll319m...@4ax.com>...

Yet again, zit face, you so easily prove my point.

Matthew_G_The_Good!

Mar 7, 2003, 7:08:30 PM3/7/03
On 7 Mar 2003 08:14:34 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

I havent had a zit since 1989

Fish!

Mar 7, 2003, 7:56:23 PM3/7/03
hand, you are too thick to know your own (many) limitiations.

> >> Wrong.
> >
> >Yet again, zit face, you so easily prove my point.
>
> I havent had a zit since 1989

I hate you but my Killfile loves you. Back you go fuckhead.

The Dawe Cornflake

Mar 7, 2003, 9:11:16 PM3/7/03
On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:56:23 +1100, Fish! <Fish!@tanksville.com> wrote:

>I hate you but my Killfile loves you. Back you go fuckhead.

Ah my sweet, you are a hypocrite.
Wanna dance?

Woofie

Mar 8, 2003, 5:29:22 AM3/8/03
Matthew_G_The_Good! <?> wrote in message news:<g3di6v8riblqm6n0q...@4ax.com>...

So you say, little zit infested virgin, so you say. Too bad nobody
believes anything you say.

The Dawe Cornflake

Mar 8, 2003, 6:55:26 AM3/8/03
On 8 Mar 2003 02:29:22 -0800, kkkoon-proo...@consultant.com
(Woofie) wrote:

Speak for yourself.
So if i said i wasnt a wealthy man, had an ugly body, has no
women..then you'd think the opposite?

It is loading more messages.