Labor's Grocery watch website launched

Skip to the first unread message

bringyagrogalong

6 Aug 2008, 01:17:5306/08/2008

http://www.grocerychoice.gov.au/

Yet another example of Labour putting downward pressure on prices.

nofar...@gmail.com

6 Aug 2008, 03:00:4106/08/2008
On Aug 6, 3:17 pm, bringyagrogalong <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
> http://www.grocerychoice.gov.au/
>
> Yet another example of Labour putting downward pressure on prices.

Which will work how, exactly?

Dean Jones

6 Aug 2008, 04:36:4106/08/2008
They'll watch groceries. I'm watching an apple right now!

nofar...@gmail.com

6 Aug 2008, 06:03:0706/08/2008
On Aug 6, 6:36 pm, Dean Jones <deanjon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> They'll watch groceries. I'm watching an apple right now!

So watching food will make the price lower? Shit, tat's piss easy to
do then. The jobs could be given to wheel chair bound people. Just
wheel them into the supermarket aisles, let tehm watch and ... fuck me
dead, look at that, the food prices have magically fallen. I bet you
fools believe in tooth fairies and honest politicians.

ex_liberal_voter

6 Aug 2008, 06:26:3406/08/2008
On Aug 6, 6:36 pm, Dean Jones <deanjon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> They'll watch groceries. I'm watching an apple right now!

You're a vegetable.

bringyagrogalong

6 Aug 2008, 06:46:5206/08/2008
On Aug 6, 8:03 pm, nofarken...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Aug 6, 6:36 pm, Dean Jones <deanjon...@gmail.com> wrote:> They'll watch groceries. I'm watching an apple right now!
>
> So watching food will make the price lower? Shit, tat's piss easy to
> do then. The jobs could be given to wheel chair bound people. Just
> wheel them into the supermarket aisles, let tehm watch and ... fuck me
> dead, look at that, the food prices have magically fallen. I bet you
> fools believe in tooth fairies and honest politicians.

What your parents do is unimportant. What is important is that the
CEOs of all the supermarket chains will be watching 'GroceryChoice'
like hawks and making damn sure that they're not listed as the
dearest.

For example, today the website showed that Coles supermarkets were the
cheapest on total grocery basket in 52 of 61 regions.

That's right! Cheapest in 52 out of 61 regions.

Betcha that's not the case next month.

fasgnadh

6 Aug 2008, 07:12:5506/08/2008

Yes, he mispelled 'hatching'

---------

Australia not immune from US recession

- Peter Costello 20/11/2007

"Mr Costello said a report by global investment
bank Goldman Sachs, which found the impact of
the US mortgage crisis could be far greater
than thought, posed risks to Australia."

Can't be Rudd's fault then, they knew the
meltdown was coming back in '07, and they
knew it would be a TSUNAMI:

"The report suggests investors may need to cut
back lending by $US2 trillion."

Costello hadn't seen it coming, or had been lying;

"Mr Costello, who just months ago claimed
Australia's economy was strong enough to
withstand the impact of a US recession,
has now changed his tune. He said if US
banks start withdrawing "huge sums of money",
we could see further pressure on interest
rates as people compete for funds. "They
are saying that this could lead to a downturn
in the world's largest economy," he told radio 3AW.

Mr Costello said if this happened, domestic
lenders would lose money, Australian
institutions would charge higher lending
rates to recoup higher borrowing costs,
and exchange-rate sensitivity would affect
Australia's competitiveness.

"This is a very, very big risk out in
the international economy at the moment,"
he said.

"And believe me, Australia will not be
immune. It will take a lot of management
to get us through this."

Mr Costello said periods of strong growth
in Australia had always ended in inflation
and high interest rates"
- The Age 20/11/2007

---------

Mr. 7%

6 Aug 2008, 08:52:0106/08/2008

"Dean Jones" <deanj...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>They'll watch groceries. I'm watching an apple right now!

Are you also watching the polls?

You guys are fucked. Maybe if you stopped whining like a little bitch and
released your own policies on how to reduce prices people might actually
think about voting your mob.

Seeya fuckwits back in power around 2020.

Dean Jones

7 Aug 2008, 01:20:5307/08/2008
FruitWatch is perfect for Peter Peewee Wicks.

> > > Which will work how, exactly?- Hide quoted text -

nofar...@gmail.com

7 Aug 2008, 03:38:3007/08/2008
On Aug 6, 8:46 pm, bringyagrogalong <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 8:03 pm, nofarken...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Aug 6, 6:36 pm, Dean Jones <deanjon...@gmail.com> wrote:> They'll watch groceries. I'm watching an apple right now!
>
> > So watching food will make the price lower? Shit, tat's piss easy to
> > do then. The jobs could be given to wheel chair bound people. Just
> > wheel them into the supermarket aisles, let tehm watch and ... fuck me
> > dead, look at that, the food prices have magically fallen. I bet you
> > fools believe in tooth fairies and honest politicians.
>
> What your parents do

Nothing to do with my parents, arse breath.

The answer I require to to supply is to the question of how will a web
site force food prices to become less.

ack to you, shit for brains.

nofar...@gmail.com

7 Aug 2008, 03:39:2407/08/2008
On Aug 7, 3:20 pm, Dean Jones <deanjon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> FruitWatch is perfect for Peter Peewee Wicks.

Surely it is, and we know what "fruit" faggy arse watches.

bringyagrogalong

7 Aug 2008, 08:20:2607/08/2008
On Aug 7, 5:38 pm, nofarken...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Aug 6, 8:46 pm, bringyagrogalong <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 6, 8:03 pm, nofarken...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > On Aug 6, 6:36 pm, Dean Jones <deanjon...@gmail.com> wrote:> They'll watch groceries. I'm watching an apple right now!
>
> > > So watching food will make the price lower? Shit, tat's piss easy to
> > > do then. The jobs could be given to wheel chair bound people. Just
> > > wheel them into the supermarket aisles, let tehm watch and ... fuck me
> > > dead, look at that, the food prices have magically fallen. I bet you
> > > fools believe in tooth fairies and honest politicians.
>
> > What your parents do
>
> Nothing to do with my parents, arse breath.

So who are those fucking cripples in the wheelchairs.

> The answer I require to to supply is to the question of how will a web
> site force food prices to become less.
>
> ack to you, shit for brains.

So it's "ack" to me is it. LOL

Listen walnut-brain, you're not going to educate yourself by snipping
my eloquent dissertations, so I'll post it again.

Now try to pay attention this time you vacuous hayseed......

What your parents do is unimportant. What is important is that the
CEOs of all the supermarket chains will be watching 'GroceryChoice'
like hawks and making damn sure that they're not listed as the
dearest.

For example, today the website showed that Coles supermarkets were
the
cheapest on total grocery basket in 52 of 61 regions.

That's right! Cheapest in 52 out of 61 regions.

Betcha that's not the case next month.

------

Now do yourself a favour and commit it to memory so you can look
intelligent the next time the subject comes up.

Polly the Parrot

8 Aug 2008, 06:40:1208/08/2008
On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 01:36:41 -0700 (PDT) Top Poster Dean Jones
<deanj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> They'll watch groceries. I'm watching an apple right now!

New name for porn?

nofar...@gmail.com

8 Aug 2008, 07:15:5108/08/2008
On Aug 7, 10:20 pm, bringyagrogalong <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
> On A
>
> Betcha that's not the case next month.

So back to the original issue, wank stain, explain how this pissant
web site will force food prices to become lower.

fasgnadh

8 Aug 2008, 07:32:3808/08/2008
nofar...@gmail.com wrote:

> So back to the original issue, wank stain, explain how

you obviously know How, otherwise you wouldn't
have so may wank stains! B^D

..you should stop before you go blind!

Lieberals lied on behalf of the Licker Industry about the
alcopops tax, Rudd ACTED and alcohol consumption went down!

Lieberals lied about interest rates not coming down under Rudd:

"ANZ, Commonwealth Bank cut fixed rates"
- ABC 8/8/2008

"The ANZ and the Commonwealth Bank are reducing
their fixed rates for home loans because the cost
of funding those loans has eased.

The move comes ahead of an expected official rate cut
from the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA).

Lieberals lied about fuelwatch.. petrol prices are down.

---------

Lieberals only make non-core promises,['We will keep interest rates
at record lows'] ...but Rudd DELIVERS!!!

---------

fasgnadh

8 Aug 2008, 07:40:4808/08/2008
Polly the Parrot wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 01:36:41 -0700 (PDT) Top Poster Dean Jones
> <deanj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm watching an apple right now!
>
> New name for porn?

In Dean's Case, certainly, it's code for his girlfriend, Granny Smith.

nofar...@gmail.com

8 Aug 2008, 09:51:2208/08/2008
On Aug 8, 9:32 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

As always, nothing but insane ravings from faggy arse.

Back to Pott's Point you go, boy, use that kneeling pad and use your
tongue to polish poofter keating's knob.

Sir John Howard

8 Aug 2008, 10:19:3308/08/2008

Both Fag's Nads and FlangesBum love to watch fruits.