ANOTHER 'MADDIE' STRIKES.

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Harold Wood

未读,
2000年6月27日 03:00:002000/6/27
收件人
ANOTHER 'MADDIE' STRIKES.

While not up to the elevated standard of Bryant,
the maddie who gave notice of his intention to
commit arson and murder in Childers Queensland
(his threat was sadly not believed) is 'known'!
Known in more than name, he is known to be
violent, a 'known violent' in other words. I.e.
'insane'.

'This one' is no doubt a' typical', he is typical
of those 'out' who should well and truly be 'in'.

The tragedy in Childers was preventable, and many
tragedies to come are likewise preventable. All
it will take for prevention to be accomplished is
stipping all power from Australia's arrogantly
self declared 'infallible' PC moron genre who now
are stupidly placed in many positions of control.
These particular fools today are usually of 'baby
boomer' vintage.

These very dangerous sociopaths are totally bereft
of any clue as to how to successfully guide
society to happy and generally appreciated social
outcomes. These pin brains who's heads live in a
place where reality is completely suspended
(pragmatism totally abandoned) and where they
imagine their phantastic 'beautiful' 'warm and
cuddly' dreams and wants are in fact real, have
been and are continuing to systematically destroy
this once 'lucky country'.

The fact that PC morons and economic
(ir)rationalists have in this particular situation
combined to let once appropriately restrained
maddies loose in our society must earn for them in
this and -all- such cases, not simply a charge of
'failing their duty of care', but the much more
appropriate charge of 'murder'.

ALL of Australia's 'social order formulas'
urgently need a thorough overhaul, one conducted
by pragmatists NOT conducted by dangerous 'PC'
fools. Pragmatists endowed naturally with the
ability to think and to ONLY behave logically.

The need is now as it ever has been, to lock up
proven maddies. However, termination is required
for violents like the 'known violent' Queensland
mass murderer arsonist.

And that policy change to be but a tiny beginning
to the social 'clean up' required to eliminate and
bury the social mess left over past decades by our
arrogant clueless 'PC' and economic
(ir)rationalist classes of social demolition
experts.

Harold.

dimwit

未读,
2000年6月28日 03:00:002000/6/28
收件人
Harold Wood writes:

>ANOTHER 'MADDIE' STRIKES.
>
>While not up to the elevated standard of Bryant,
>the maddie who gave notice of his intention to
>commit arson and murder in Childers Queensland
>(his threat was sadly not believed) is 'known'!
>Known in more than name, he is known to be
>violent, a 'known violent' in other words. I.e.
>'insane'.
>
>'This one' is no doubt a' typical', he is typical
>of those 'out' who should well and truly be 'in'.

><snip political stuff>

bloody hell it'd cost a fortune to incarcerate all the psychopaths...
there's gotta be better ways...

after finch fire exits were introduced and there hasn't been a
nightclub massacre since... so effective that they were able to
release him without a lobotomy

after bryant the dangerous guns were eliminated and there hasn't been
a mass shooting since... so effective that they'll eventually be able
to let him go

now we can expect a crackdown on fire alarms in hostels and that'll be
the end of that problem... mightn't even need to bang up the perp

the gummint knows how to make us safer!
--
DW

Harold Wood

未读,
2000年6月30日 03:00:002000/6/30
收件人
On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:30:24 GMT, no_...@all.au
(dimwit) wrote:

>Harold Wood writes:
>>ANOTHER 'MADDIE' STRIKES.
>>While not up to the elevated standard of Bryant,
>>the maddie who gave notice of his intention to
>>commit arson and murder in Childers Queensland
>>(his threat was sadly not believed) is 'known'!
>>Known in more than name, he is known to be
>>violent, a 'known violent' in other words. I.e.
>>'insane'.
>>'This one' is no doubt a' typical', he is typical
>>of those 'out' who should well and truly be 'in'.

>><snip political stuff>

>bloody hell it'd cost a fortune to incarcerate all the psychopaths...
>there's gotta be better ways...

Sure, put them as a batch/job lot with their own
kind. Put them in the public gallery of any
Australian parliament and force feed them
'pollyspeak'.

(Too cruel/extreme?)

Harold.

0 个新帖子