Re: Beware of STEVE GRUNBERGER - He's a crook!

Message has been deleted

ahu...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2013, 4:05:27 PM1/6/13
Hello William,

I am André Huijts from The Netherlands. I am contacting you about this message because I and many others in the hobby of collecting/restoring classic arcade videogames have also been scammed by a Steve Grunberger from Australia. Following this I was googling on his name and found your message.

I would love to have any more info about him, names of people being scammed and what and how he did it.

I am trying to make a list that is as complete as possible.

Thanks, André Huijts ("Level42" on most arcade related forums).

On Monday, January 31, 2000 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, William Yuan wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Yes, I can vouch that this STEVE GRUNBERGER is a ripoff conman.
> His AussieDVD scam burnt quite a few people - I would suggest that
> affected people contact the police at Logan Central:
>
> Logan Central CIB
> Civic Parade
> Woodridge 4114
> (07) 3826-1814
>
> and file a complaint against Mr Grunberger. Ask the police at
> Logan Central CIB to contact their colleagues at Burleigh Heads CIB
> as these guys have detailed files on Mr Grunberger!! Last year I
> provided Burleigh Heads CIB with details of Mr Grunberger's Suncorp
> bank accounts, ISP, Telstra mobile number and other assorted info to
> track him down with.
>
> I think someone should pay Mr Grunberger a visit (a hitman is a good
> idea). The more people who are warned about him, the better.
>
> Regards,
> William

malthu...@gmail.com

May 21, 2013, 9:26:08 AM5/21/13
He currently rips people off while residing at 15 Nankin street figtree pocket QLD