Alpine RR – Roy n HG style...

flyingdutch

Jan 25, 2006, 8:26:44 PM1/25/06

Our Shakespeare-in-residence at HawthornCC just put this one out

Warning. Feckin funny. Dont eat beforehand...

http://www.boroondarabug.org/other_resources/TheAlpineDream.pdf

--
flyingdutch

cfsmtb

Jan 25, 2006, 9:14:49 PM1/25/06

Shit, it's given me the hiccups. Fuggin' genius. Who want to forward
the link onto the Audax list? :D

--
cfsmtb

Deest

Jan 25, 2006, 10:51:51 PM1/25/06

--
Deest

cfsmtb

Jan 26, 2006, 6:26:04 AM1/26/06

Deest Wrote:
> Brilliant!. Nothing more to say

Any chance of the authors identity? It's received much acclaim on the
Audax list so far. :p

--
cfsmtb

flyingdutch

Jan 26, 2006, 2:39:31 PM1/26/06

'Allan O'Neill' (http://tinyurl.com/cmh7y)

--
flyingdutch

Unregistered

Jan 26, 2006, 2:57:50 PM1/26/06

flyingdutch Wrote:
> 'Allan O'Neill' (http://tinyurl.com/cmh7y)

errmm that's O'Neil with one L. Well done on the Allan though ...

What is the "audax list"??

--
Unregistered

flyingdutch

Jan 26, 2006, 4:40:35 PM1/26/06

Unregistered Wrote:
> errmm that's O'Neil with one L. Well done on the Allan though ...
>
> What is the "audax list"??

Oh, he covers all possible permutations :D
the list is a emailing list

--
flyingdutch

jazmo

Jan 26, 2006, 6:34:32 PM1/26/06

That's gold! Brought tears to my eyes. Thanks.

--
jazmo