FREE SPEECH ABOUT GAY DRUNK PETAFILELER MARTY WALLACE AKA DUMP ASS

bikes...@v.gg

Jul 5, 2005, 1:11:11 PM7/5/05
Marty Wallace is a well known Australian netkook,
psychopath, and coward Marty said I'm not the smartest
guy in the world a Janitor at the Muja Power Station an
at The Collie Valley Marathon co. +61897342316 and
+616045507000 . He usually stalks and harasses the
posters of Bike groups, although he is known to make
excursions into a wide range of other groups for the
purposes of trolling and stalking Marty Wallace wastes
an astonishing amount . Most sane participants have
been forced to killfile him for his frequent violent
outbursts at posters and his unrelenting attacks.
Here are just a few of his victims.He has been stalking
and harrasing. Marty has also been waging long-time
stalking and harassment campaigns against other well-known
members of the bicycle community. He has been known to
stalk his victims anonymously and via sock puppets,
showing what a coward he is. Furthermore, he likes to
challenge people to fights, telling them to come to Perth
and look him up in the phone book, while having
admitted elsewhere that he is not listed in the
phone book. Coward! Marty is an enemy of freedom of
speech and hates remailers, which serve a useful and
necessary purpose. He has resorted to impersonating
others and even himself through remailers in an effort
to discredit remailers and make it look like others were
attacking him through them. He regularly bombards remailer
operators with hysterical complaints and threats and floods
their mailboxes. Marty is currently on one of his psychotic
crusades, this time to get people to killfile posts from remailers
in order to prevent word of his misdeeds from getting out.
Marty is a Nazi, he wants to be able to say whatever he wants
about others but doesn't want anyone to mention him. He wants
to express himself freely but wants to shut others up and, not
only that, wants others to do as he says, read only the messages
he approves of, etc. He wants to police, rule, and control newsgroups
and people like the perfect little jackbooted Nazi he is. Marty
is not just content to harass his victims in the newsgroups, he
usually also stalks them by email, phone If you find yourself on
the receiving end of Marty famous psychotic emails, phone calls.
call or email his boss's at western power
Neil Hamilton
Tony Iannello
Jenny Seabrook
Harvey Collins
John O'Connor
Mervyn Davies
Alan Mulgrew
Charlotte Stockwell
Sue Wilson

scholarsh...@westernpower.com.­au
i...@westernpower.com.au
vi.ngu...@westernpower.com.au.
karyne.w...@westernpower.com.a­u
shane.ex...@westernpower.com.a­u
plohm...@bigpond.net.au
rodney.pear...@westernpower.co­m.au
adrian.chegwid...@wpcorp.com.a­u
l...@watri.uwa.edu.au
daniel.thomp...@westernpower.c­om.au
jennifer....@westernpower.com.­au
kgreen...@davidmoss.com.au
richard.atkin...@westernpower.­com.au
ehab.zaba...@westernpower.com.­au.
W...@westernpower.com.au.
www.alintagas.com.au.
Sh...@wes­ternpower.com.au
andrew.wa...@westernpower.com.­au
J.Fra...@exchange.curtin.edu.a­u
f...@westernpower.com.au
rea.l...@westernpower.com.a­u
http://www.greenedge.org/rovin­g/feedback.htm
albert.plum...@westernpower.co­m.au
tvick...@bigpond.com
Trevor.Bowl...@westernpower.co­m.au
John.Dries...@westernpower.com­.au
c...@westernpower.com.au
chris.mi...@westernpower.com.a­u
neil.sm...@westernpower.com.au
aus.sport.rugby-league, aus.bicycle, sci.space.history,
sci.space.policy, rec.bicycles.racing

Alan Erskine

Jul 5, 2005, 5:31:59 PM7/5/05
<bikes...@v.gg> wrote in message
<name deleted> is a well known Australian netkook,
psychopath, and coward <name deleted>

Roger Bratton, the original poster, isn't even original; this rubbish was
originally posted about me some two years ago.

--
Alan Erskine
Alaner...@bigpond.com

Peter McCallum

Jul 5, 2005, 7:48:24 PM7/5/05
So what exactly is a PETAFILELER?

Someone who has to put away 10 000 000 000 000 000 files?

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

DaveB

Jul 5, 2005, 7:59:42 PM7/5/05
Peter McCallum wrote:
> So what exactly is a PETAFILELER?
>
> Someone who has to put away 10 000 000 000 000 000 files?

I thought it sounded like a TdF team name.

DaveB

GPLama

Jul 5, 2005, 9:04:26 PM7/5/05
"DaveB" wrote in message...

> I thought it sounded like a TdF team name.

hahahaa.. I can just hear the commentary now.. "team PETAFILELER are touch
and go at the moment..."

cheers,
GPL

suzyj

Jul 5, 2005, 9:45:49 PM7/5/05

GPL wrote:

> hahahaa.. I can just hear the commentary now.. "team PETAFILELER
> are touch and go at the moment..."

Speaking of which, did anyone else notice that Phil Liggett pronounces
Liquidgas as "Leaky Gas"?

I thought it was a tad odd, myself.

Also, what's the deal with sensory deprived teams? We always used to
have ONCE (now Liberty Seguros or whatever), which was sponsored by the
Spanish Blind Society. Now we have Phonak, who make hearing aids (when
they're not sponsoring a team)...

What next? Something tasteless, no doubt (pun intended).

Regards,

Suzy

--
suzyj

Message has been deleted

BrettM

Jul 6, 2005, 3:42:11 AM7/6/05
suzyj <suzyj....@no-mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote in

> GPL wrote:
>
>> hahahaa.. I can just hear the commentary now.. "team PETAFILELER
>> are touch and go at the moment..."
>
> Speaking of which, did anyone else notice that Phil Liggett pronounces
> Liquidgas as "Leaky Gas"?
>
> I thought it was a tad odd, myself.

Except that Liquigas (no d) is the largest gas distributor in Europe. I
would have pronouced it Lee qu we gas (which is what I've heard
previously) so I still think it sounds odd.

I'm pretty sure that it is not related to the old Liquid Gas (CIG) in
Australia. BOC group are definately competitors with Liquigas.

Cheers

BrettM