Forest Park Georgia First In State Accepting Mexican-Issued Illegal Alien Identification

1 view

kcaj

Aug 20, 2002, 12:28:18 AM8/20/02

"ATLANTA, Georgia.- Forest Park, in Clayton County
Georgia, on Friday became the first city in the
southeastern United States to accept new Mexican
consular documents as valid identification."

"The consular document will be accepted as
identification by city officials and two banks in
Clayton County."

"According to census figures, the Hispanic population
of Clayton County grew 29.9 percent during the 1990s,
and Mayor Hill pointed out that 20 percent of the
population of Forest Park is now Hispanic."

"The consular ID is a government document issued by 47
Mexican Consulates worldwide and identifies Mexicans
living abroad, regardless of their legal status."

http://www.thenewsmexico.com/noticia.asp?id=33087

Sotet

Aug 20, 2002, 11:44:08 AM8/20/02
kcaj_...@yahoo.com (kcaj) wrote in message news:<3d61c431...@news.charter.net>...

> "ATLANTA, Georgia.- Forest Park, in Clayton County
> Georgia, on Friday became the first city in the
> southeastern United States to accept new Mexican
> consular documents as valid identification."

I have been hearing alot about Mexican consular documents lately.
This news doesn't surprise me. It seems to encourage the staying of
illegals in this country and their numbers are growing. It seems to go
along with the idea Bush had to allow Mexican illegals to stay in the
US legally.

> "The consular document will be accepted as
> identification by city officials and two banks in
> Clayton County."
>
> "According to census figures, the Hispanic population
> of Clayton County grew 29.9 percent during the 1990s,
> and Mayor Hill pointed out that 20 percent of the
> population of Forest Park is now Hispanic."

If you go the local Food Depot in Forest Park, or the Farmer's Market,
easily a third of the shoppers are Hispanic.

Hwy 54 near I-285 in Forest Park is like a mini-Buford Highway.

jjjohnson

Aug 20, 2002, 2:39:10 PM8/20/02
I graduated from High School in 1976 from North Clayton High. My girlfriend
was from Forest Park. I can tell you that the entire area has gone to pure
shit. The influx of blacks and Mexicans has virtually destroyed what once
was a decent area to raise a family and build a home. It amazes me how
liberals and transplants to the area claim it's not a problem. They have no
idea. I have seen the 30 years of change with my own eys and it's not good.
One reason I moved from College Park to Cobb County in the 80's. When the
5th runway is completed, I predict the area will be a crime infested waste
land by 2010.

kcaj <kcaj_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> [...]

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Aug 21, 2002, 2:18:11 AM8/21/02
sot...@hotmail.com (Sotet) wrote:

>kcaj_...@yahoo.com (kcaj) wrote in message news:<3d61c431...@news.charter.net>...
>> "ATLANTA, Georgia.- Forest Park, in Clayton County
>> Georgia, on Friday became the first city in the
>> southeastern United States to accept new Mexican
>> consular documents as valid identification."
>
>I have been hearing alot about Mexican consular documents lately.
>This news doesn't surprise me. It seems to encourage the staying of
>illegals in this country and their numbers are growing. It seems to go
>along with the idea Bush had to allow Mexican illegals to stay in the
>US legally.

Who else will take out the trash?

NC
(GD stupid Americans; Fallout)

SötétF

Aug 22, 2002, 8:14:09 AM8/22/02
The entire metro area of Atlanta has gone through demographic change, and so
have many rural areas of the US.
All this change is hear to stay. Whites will be a plurality within the US
population by 2040 if current trends continue.

"jjjohnson" <pla...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

LBE

Aug 24, 2002, 8:55:29 PM8/24/02

BEFORE the Mexicans and Blacks moved in, Forest Park (and most of
Clayton Co., GA) was and IS a haven for rednecks and white trash. It
is full of Ku Klux Klan members. The GA chapter HQ is in Jonesboro.
Need I say more?

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:14:09 GMT, "SötétF" <sot...@hotmail.com>

LBE

Aug 24, 2002, 8:56:56 PM8/24/02
>> One reason I moved from College Park to Cobb County in the 80's. When the
>> 5th runway is completed, I predict the area will be a crime infested waste
>> land by 2010.

Cobb county is the new Clayton County. Rednecks, white trash,
racists....just like Forest Park.

Spider

Aug 24, 2002, 9:15:06 PM8/24/02

"LBE" <littleb...@angelfire.com> wrote in message

> >> One reason I moved from College Park to Cobb County in the 80's.
When the
> >> 5th runway is completed, I predict the area will be a crime
infested waste
> >> land by 2010.
> >>

> Cobb county is the new Clayton County. Rednecks, white trash,
> racists....just like Forest Park.

As a Cobb county resident, lick my white ass!

Thank You!

(BTW, My neighbors on all three sides are black, and friends of mine.
The subdivision I live has approx. 130 single family homes and it is
estimated that 80% of those are filled with black family's that I
spend every day with.)

Take YOUR form of racism bigotry elsewhere!!

AftonOkla

Aug 24, 2002, 10:14:06 PM8/24/02
>BEFORE the Mexicans and Blacks moved in, Forest Park (and most of
>Clayton Co., GA) was and IS a haven for rednecks and white trash. It
>is full of Ku Klux Klan members. The GA chapter HQ is in Jonesboro.
>Need I say more?

I have been in GA for over 5 years and have yet to see a Klansman here.

AftonOkla

Aug 24, 2002, 10:15:35 PM8/24/02
>Cobb county is the new Clayton County. Rednecks, white trash,
>racists....just like Forest Park.

I resent that. Cobb is a fine place to live and has plenty of blacks and
Mexicans too.

kcaj

Aug 25, 2002, 12:35:34 AM8/25/02

This is how the old Atlanta frrm the 60's and 70's
looked at Cobb and Marietta. At one time Cobb was the
biggest joke from a lot of self-proclaimed
"sophisticates" around Atlanta like the totally upscale
and "sophisticated" Dekalb County. Now there is more
money and influence in Cobb and Dekalb has turned into
an over-crowded and polluted stinking craphole. I left
Dekalb 20 years ago and I wouldn't come back if
somebody hooked a chain to a pickup and dragged me
back. Dekalb has always been the biggest joke around
Atlanta. Now Dekalb is a plague of bankrobberies,
conveinence store robberies and murder, corrupt county
government and a traffic situation that is polluted
beyond belief. Dekalb County Georgia is the biggest
joke in Georgia.

kcaj

Aug 28, 2002, 12:24:32 AM8/28/02
On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:01:09 -0400, chasb
<blindspring.com> wrote:

>Hey, don't give East Point any ideas!

> kcaj_...@yahoo.com (kcaj) said:
>

>>"ATLANTA, Georgia.- Forest Park, in Clayton County

kcaj

Aug 28, 2002, 12:25:44 AM8/28/02
>n Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:01:09 -0400, chasb <blindspring.com> wrote:

>Hey, don't give East Point any ideas!

Don't you just love to see how serious this and the
other main Atlanta newsgroup is and the new changes they
have gone through. No time for anything funny. No time
for any more B.S.'ing. No more time for weak and feeble
posts. Now it's just HATE, HATE, HATE........... Welcome
to the new Atlanta newsgroups world. Hope you're
enjoying the wonderful changes. There's more where this
is coming from! It was time to take the world more
seriously.

> kcaj_...@yahoo.com (kcaj) said:
>

>>"ATLANTA, Georgia.- Forest Park, in Clayton County

Sotet

Aug 28, 2002, 4:09:36 PM8/28/02
littleb...@angelfire.com (LBE) wrote in message news:<3d6829e7...@news.earthlink.net>...

> BEFORE the Mexicans and Blacks moved in, Forest Park (and most of
> Clayton Co., GA) was and IS a haven for rednecks and white trash. It
> is full of Ku Klux Klan members. The GA chapter HQ is in Jonesboro.
> Need I say more?

Hard to believe that Jonesboro would still be the case for the KKK.
Stone Mountain used to be one of their havens as well, and now St.
Mtn. has a black mayor.

Clayton county is now a haven for blacks moving to Atlanta from
eleswhere. The county is now majority black, over 50%. Terrell Starr,
State Rep. for 34 years barely squeaked by to win in the Democratic
primary to a black female lawyer opponent, Jewell Scott. The voting
demographically speaks for itself.