How to access fulfiller by name?

Rich Kroll

Feb 2, 2010, 10:27:19 AM2/2/10
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
In creating a new fulfiller we have a requirement to notify a HardGoodFulfiller that a shipping group has shipped.  As I understand it, I need to send a ModifyOrder message to the fulfillment system to accomplish this.  I am attempting to use the HardgoodFulfiller.shippingGroupHasShipped(orderId, shippingGroupId) method to send this message.  I have the following code which obtains the fulfiller for a specified shipping group, but I cannot seem to find a way to obtain the concrete HardgoodFulfiller implementation by name:

String fulfiller = getOrderFulfillmentTools().getFulfillerForShippingGroup(shippingGroup);

HardgoodFulfiller hardgoodFulfiller = // how to i obtain this from the string fulfiller above??

hardgoodFulfiller.shippingGroupHasShipped(orderId, shippingGroupId);

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Is this the recommended way to achieve this?

Thanks!
Rich

--
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” ~ Albert Einstein

Shashi Jakku

Feb 2, 2010, 12:02:58 PM2/2/10
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rich,
             You have to set the fulfillerName for the hardGoodFulfiller. Something like this.
HardgoodFulfiller hgf=new HardgoodFulfiller();
hgf.setFulfillerName(fulfiller );

Hope this helps.