(Urgent)Facing Problems during installation of ATG Mobile Server Module on my local machine....

Jeevi

Dec 27, 2010, 1:47:34 PM12/27/10
to ATG_Tech
Hi all,

I have already installed the ATG Mobile App on Android Emulator and it
is working fine when pointing to remote ATG server.

I want the Mobile module to be up and running on my machine so that
instead of it pointing to the Store.EStore we want it
to point it to our own store(X) that we have developed. Our Store X is
made completely of out of box functionality of ATG like
- Multiple shipping & payment.
- Gift Certificates
- Gift List, Wish list, closeness qualifier etc.
So we have just one single core schema named atg.

Now to get this mobile server running what changes I have made I will
list it down:-
- I have copied the mobile server code from the trunk that has
BCC and Storefront and copied it into ATG home directory.
- I have changed the manifest file’s ATG required to nothing as
we do not have Store.EStore.
- I have ran all ddl scripts against my single core schema atg.
- I have added xml-combine=”append” to all xml fine in the config
folder of Mobile module as without this I was getting a error saying
duplicate definition of
Item-descriptor product etc.
- In the MobileConfiguration.properties file I have changed the
keyStorePath to point it to the right place.
- Environment we are using is gateway.push.apple.com
- Now in the eclipse we have created the new ATG module and in
its manifest file in ATG Required we have added Mobile.Storefront.
- And then ran this module Jboss.
- But it is showing two errors in the console whose log I am
attaching.
1. First one says that APNSConnectionHandler Connection Timed
Out And Sometimes it says Certificate Expired.
2. Second one says error parsing xml file atg/dynamo/messaging/
dynamoMessagingService.xml.

On the Client side I have changed the gateways from
spaces.atgdemos.com/iphone/account.jsp to localhost:8080/iphone/
account.jsp and similar way for other gateways too.

Do let me know what else I need to do and where I am going wrong.

Thanks & Regards,
Jeevi.

sudhahar srinivasan

Dec 27, 2010, 7:19:29 PM12/27/10
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In your configuration.xml instead of http://localhost:8080/iphone/account.jsp

Regds,
Sudhahar.S

Aazim Lakhani

Jul 13, 2011, 6:43:00 AM7/13/11
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your post sudhahar ... it helped me too