Unable to get the price source reference

Shuchita Tiwari

Dec 7, 2010, 2:23:02 AM12/7/10
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am facing following issue: - when add some item to basket and then click back button and add the same item with different sku. it gives me following error in logs and a broken page

**** Error       Tue Dec 07 07:14:03 GMT 2010    1291706043263   /atg/dynamo/servlet/pipeline/RequestScopeManager/RequestScope-97/atg/commerce/order/purchase/RepriceOrderDroplet        The item to be priced: CommerceItem[id:ci7077000008; catalogRefId:sku96810005; catalogKey:en_GB; quantity:1; state:INITIAL] does not have a price source reference, unable to get the price.
Any idea of the above.. why does it come and how can I resolve it

Thanks
Shuchita

Nooruddin Shaik

Dec 7, 2010, 3:19:38 AM12/7/10
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
You will get the above error when you have commerceItem.getAuxiliaryData().getCatalogRef() as null.
You can try enabling debug in CommerceItemManager and see if this value is getting set properly or not.

For faster responses you could post in http://community.atg.com