Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

al...@paranoici.org

da leggere,
21 mar 2011, 17:04:4721/03/11
a ardesia-...@googlegroups.com
Ardesia 0.8 is out!
http://ardesia.googlecode.com/p

Please if you have some problems run Ardesia inside a shell
and send me the output in this way 1.0 will coming soon,

I ask to all to use Ardesia and help me to report bugs.

I remember that the mailing list to report bug,
comment and suggestion is ardesia-...@googlegroups.com
If you are a coder and do you want be involved in the project
please send an email; we need you...

Do you want have some help from Ardesia user group?
Please subscribe to the everyday Ardesia user mailing list.
Here you will find tips for make some works, questions, etc.

http://groups.google.it/group/ardesia-user/subscribe

Ardesia is free and simple as you are; Let's try it now!

---------------
NEWS
---------------

Usability
- New mouse tool; the lock/unlock button has been removed
- User interface revision; new tool and cursor icons

Features
- The iwb file import/export feature has been enriched with
the background settings
- Add a new micro thickness for the tools
- Easy circle painting with the rounder tool
- Use the mouse tool with semi transparent coloured background

Bug Fix:
- Arrow tool: caused the arrow detachment from the sketched polyline
- Rounder: broke the digital ink if it is was painted a short line
with this tool
- Solved a critical bug that occurred if the tool is started with
the decorate command line option (-d)
- Rounder: fix the elliptic close path filling
- Fix the open/save iwb files under Windows
- Fix the open/save iwb file uder the unix environment that has not
set an xdg documents folder

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra