Sierra Wireless 8780.

zercool

Apr 23, 2011, 3:46:44 AM4/23/11
to Android-x86
I've installed Android x86 on my lenovo s10-3t. I would like to ask is
there's a driver for Sierra Wireless 8780 for android x86 i would like
to use it as a 3g modem.

Thanks in advance.

supriady

Apr 24, 2011, 2:30:27 AM4/24/11
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Did your sierra wifi 8780 work on ubuntu?if working on ubuntu used
#lsmod to see sierra wifi driver.which image did you test it?maybe
sierra wifi driver is not there.

Arobase40

Apr 24, 2011, 4:03:28 AM4/24/11
to Android-x86

zercool

May 10, 2011, 5:46:09 PM5/10/11
to Android-x86
Thanks for all your replies.Hope you can teach me how to install the
driver into the my netbook. thanks in advance.