Porting Android 2.0 on Samsung 360 M1

Celegorm

Dec 7, 2009, 7:39:51 AM12/7/09
to android-porting
Hello from Germany,

well, I am happy I found this group.
It certainly looks like I could use some help from you guys!

I have a big problem with my new phone: a Samsung 360 M-1 from Vader-
ehm Vodafone.
I got the device from a friend who in turn got it through an extension
of his contract.
Unaware of their new service called "360" I was quite happy with it
(nice hardware and look and feel to it).
Of course I use it with another service provider, but no troubles so
far.
Now that I got my first bill, I was completely shocked.
Apparently the phone is always on. Not a good thing when you don't
have a flatrate.
While this is certainly my own fault, I have no way of returning the
device.
OR deleting the nice 360 application from it (Vodafone made that very
clear)!

So, without resorting to unlawful forms of violence, here is my
question:

Is it possible to get Android 2.0 running on the Samsung M1?
The hardware should support it (360 is a LiMo-OS).
And if so, how is it been done?

I certainly hope you can help me.
Please remember, you are my last hope against this evil empire.

Many thanks,

Trystam

Dec 27, 2009, 8:55:05 PM12/27/09
to android-porting
First of all one needs to know how to hack the M1 to install a custom
firmware.
That should be the hard part as the M1 seems to be comonent wise on
the HCL of Android 2.0.

Anyone up for giving it a shot ?

Celegorm

Dec 30, 2009, 7:32:46 AM12/30/09
to android-porting
Come on guys, is there no one willing to try this?
The phone (together with the H1) is going to be quite common I think.

Please...

Chris van de Steeg

Jan 5, 2010, 3:07:51 AM1/5/10
to android-porting
I have the Samsung H1 myself and would also LOVE to have android 2.0
on this device.

I'm willing to help for sure but have no clue where to start. Vodafone
hasn't even
released an sdk to write native applications, so there currently is no
way to at least
launch some app that could explore the current partition on the
device...
Like I said, I have no clue as where to start

On Dec 30 2009, 1:32 pm, Celegorm <ndres...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Come on guys, is there no one willing to try this?

> The phone (together with theH1) is going to be quite common I think.

> Please...
>
> On 28 Dez., 02:55, Trystam <francisco.card...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > First of all one needs to know how to hack the M1 to install a custom
> > firmware.
> > That should be the hard part as the M1 seems to be comonent wise on
> > the HCL of Android 2.0.
>
> > Anyone up for giving it a shot ?
>
> > On Dec 7, 12:39 pm, Celegorm <ndres...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hello from Germany,
>
> > > well, I am happy I found this group.
> > > It certainly looks like I could use some help from you guys!
>

> > > I have a big problem with my new phone: aSamsung360 M-1 from Vader-

Trystam

Jan 8, 2010, 3:37:08 AM1/8/10
to android-porting
The Application Framework aint from Vodafone , the UI is ....
The general ideia for it would be to exploit the way to hack and slash
to get to the bootloader code .

On Jan 5, 8:07 am, Chris van de Steeg <ch...@chrisvandesteeg.nl>

Chris van de Steeg

Jan 8, 2010, 1:16:50 PM1/8/10
to android-porting
The limo distro is customized for Vodafone, though the source is
available,
there's currently no way to customize that source and then put it on
the phone again.

If someone gets this done, then we're all go to install android on
it...

On Jan 8, 9:37 am, Trystam <francisco.card...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Application Framework aint from Vodafone , the UI is ....
> The general ideia for it would be to exploit the way to hack and slash
> to get to the bootloader code .
>
> On Jan 5, 8:07 am, Chris van de Steeg <ch...@chrisvandesteeg.nl>
> wrote:
>

> > I have theSamsungH1myself and would also LOVE to have android 2.0

Aliaser

Jan 8, 2010, 5:42:50 PM1/8/10
to android-porting
Hello, I'm very interested into this port too.. And I would really
like to help..

I think that with the Samsung PC Tools suite you can already replace
the firmware of the phone via usb...
(Btw I think the firmware must be packaged in a format suitable for
those tools...)

However I noticed something inside the limo package list here:
http://opensource.limofoundation.org/index.php/limo-open-source.html
Into the limo OS package list there is also openssh...
This means that there must be some kind of shell subsystem already
present on the phone...
And maybe under certain conditions it must even be accessible via
ssh....

I wonder if this could be a way to lurk inside the filesystem of the
phone...

Aliaser

Jan 11, 2010, 11:25:28 AM1/11/10
to android-porting
Nobody still interested in this port?...
Please .. please... Android is my last hope to get something useful
out of this junky phone...
Please.....

I'm willing to help in any way i can...

On 8 Gen, 23:42, Aliaser <thealia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I'm very interested into this port too.. And I would really
> like to help..
>

> I think that with theSamsungPC Tools suite you can already replace

Chris van de Steeg

Jan 11, 2010, 1:22:26 PM1/11/10
to android-porting
Like I said: VERY interested, but no clue as where to start.

pakizito

Jan 11, 2010, 12:52:47 PM1/11/10
to android-porting
I would love a port of android in this phone, because the phone is
very good, hardware-wise.

Ill be reading this post, because i would be so happy with android :)

Joerie

Jan 16, 2010, 7:22:42 AM1/16/10
to android-porting
While there are currently two phones on the market running the 360
LiMo OS (Samsung M1 and H1), they fundamentally differ in hardware
design, and thus should be considered different porting targets (H1
runs on top of a OMAP3430, whereas the M1 is powered by a S3C6410).

I do think both have great potential for running Android (baseband
aside), given the number of devices already running it using similar
hardware.

I own a Samsung H1 myself, which has never appealed to me due to the
(in my opinion) flawed LiMo implementation. I've done some basic
research on various parts of the updating process, OS and bootloader
as getting my own code/kernel running would be a requirement before
even considering porting Android.

Unfortunately, whilst toying around with the bootloader I've managed
to turn the phone into a paperweight, so my effort is on-hold until I
manage to ressurect it via JTAG.

As I've mentioned before, first a reliable 'way in' needs to be found,
probably by directly communicating to the bootloader (as the updater
is not capable of flashing custom firmware packages). I will gladly
share my findings so far with anyone interested (having knowledge of
the ARM architecture wouldn't hurt, though).

Please hop along at #h1 on Freenode or send me an email. As I'm quite
certain M1 runs the same bootloader, it might be of interest to both
M1 and H1 owners. Do note, my personal ability to continue working on
it depends on wheher I manage to revive my H1.

On Jan 8, 11:42 pm, Aliaser <thealia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I'm very interested into this port too.. And I would really
> like to help..
>

> I think that with theSamsungPC Tools suite you can already replace

Chris van de Steeg

Jan 16, 2010, 3:31:35 PM1/16/10
to android...@googlegroups.com
Joerie, great to hear someone is actually trying to hack into the bootloader. Though very sorry
to hear it messed up your H1.

Unfortunately I know jack about bootloaders or the ARM hardware. I'm a
software developer, so I could help out when someone figures out how
to compile and run our own code on it.

If you know how I could help figuring out how to communicate to the bootloader,
let me know.

I hope you'll be able to bring your H1 to live again...

Christophe Grant

Jan 18, 2010, 2:53:50 PM1/18/10
to android-porting
How did you get into the bootloader for the Samsung h1 and has the
source code been released by Samsung yet?

On Jan 16, 7:22 am, Joerie <j.de.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
> While there are currently two phones on the market running the 360

> LiMo OS (SamsungM1 andH1), they fundamentally differ in hardware

> design, and thus should be considered different porting targets (H1
> runs on top of a OMAP3430, whereas the M1 is powered by a S3C6410).
>
> I do think both have great potential for running Android (baseband
> aside), given the number of devices already running it using similar
> hardware.
>

> I own aSamsungH1myself, which has never appealed to me due to the

> (in my opinion) flawed LiMo implementation. I've done some basic
> research on various parts of the updating process, OS and bootloader
> as getting my own code/kernel running would be a requirement before
> even considering porting Android.
>
> Unfortunately, whilst toying around with the bootloader I've managed
> to turn the phone into a paperweight, so my effort is on-hold until I
> manage to ressurect it via JTAG.
>
> As I've mentioned before, first a reliable 'way in' needs to be found,
> probably by directly communicating to the bootloader (as the updater
> is not capable of flashing custom firmware packages). I will gladly
> share my findings so far with anyone interested (having knowledge of
> the ARM architecture wouldn't hurt, though).
>

> Please hop along at #h1on Freenode or send me an email. As I'm quite

> certain M1 runs the same bootloader, it might be of interest to both

> M1 andH1owners. Do note, my personal ability to continue working on

Joerie

Jan 18, 2010, 6:46:50 PM1/18/10
to android-porting
All available source code related to the H1 (GT-i8320) may be found at
http://opensource.samsungmobile.com/download/OpenSource/GT-I8320_OpenSource.zip

On Jan 18, 8:53 pm, Christophe Grant <christophe.gr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> How did you get into the bootloader for theSamsungh1and has the

pakizito

Jan 19, 2010, 7:09:35 AM1/19/10
to android-porting
any progress?
Looking forward to see this android port real.

On Jan 18, 11:46 pm, Joerie <j.de.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All available source code related to the H1 (GT-i8320) may be found athttp://opensource.samsungmobile.com/download/OpenSource/GT-I8320_Open...

Spanishgringo

Jan 21, 2010, 4:50:24 PM1/21/10
to android-porting
I would love it too. Sorry I cannot be help... I can do some software,
but FW is beyond me.

tomatos666

Jan 22, 2010, 11:46:09 AM1/22/10
to android-porting
Hello,
Sorry for my bad English.
If someone tries to open source:
http://opensource.samsungmobile.com/index.jsp?page=2

tomatos666

Jan 25, 2010, 2:55:26 AM1/25/10
to android-porting

On 16 Jan., 13:22, Joerie <j.de.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
> While there are currently two phones on the market running the 360

> LiMo OS (SamsungM1and H1), they fundamentally differ in hardware

> design, and thus should be considered different porting targets (H1

> runs on top of a OMAP3430, whereas theM1is powered by a S3C6410).

> I do think both have great potential for running Android (baseband
> aside), given the number of devices already running it using similar
> hardware.
>
> I own a Samsung H1 myself, which has never appealed to me due to the
> (in my opinion) flawed LiMo implementation. I've done some basic
> research on various parts of the updating process, OS and bootloader
> as getting my own code/kernel running would be a requirement before
> even considering porting Android.
>
> Unfortunately, whilst toying around with the bootloader I've managed
> to turn the phone into a paperweight, so my effort is on-hold until I
> manage to ressurect it via JTAG.
>
> As I've mentioned before, first a reliable 'way in' needs to be found,
> probably by directly communicating to the bootloader (as the updater
> is not capable of flashing custom firmware packages). I will gladly
> share my findings so far with anyone interested (having knowledge of
> the ARM architecture wouldn't hurt, though).
>
> Please hop along at #h1 on Freenode or send me an email. As I'm quite

> certainM1runs the same bootloader, it might be of interest to bothM1and H1 owners. Do note, my personal ability to continue working on

riscos

Jan 25, 2010, 9:53:40 AM1/25/10
to android-porting
Hi guys!

it probably would be something between i7500 and the new i5700. The
source code is avaiable and the roms too. So how would we change it to
a three buttons phone and port it throw the uploader samsung new
studio?... experts thats the chalange :D

Spanishgringo

Jan 27, 2010, 3:52:21 AM1/27/10
to android-porting
I just got my M1 in the mail today so I can run tests if anyone gives
me instructions on what to try.

António Pedro

Jan 28, 2010, 1:25:31 PM1/28/10
to android-porting
Hello all,

Nice to see more people interested in this port! I own a M1 myself and
would love to get rid of this OS.
Any progress yet?
Joerie, any luck with resurrecting your H1?

Best regards,
Pedro

On 16 Jan, 12:22, Joerie <j.de.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
> While there are currently two phones on the market running the 360

> LiMo OS (SamsungM1and H1), they fundamentally differ in hardware

> design, and thus should be considered different porting targets (H1

> runs on top of a OMAP3430, whereas theM1is powered by a S3C6410).

> I do think both have great potential for running Android (baseband
> aside), given the number of devices already running it using similar
> hardware.
>

> I own aSamsungH1 myself, which has never appealed to me due to the

> (in my opinion) flawed LiMo implementation. I've done some basic
> research on various parts of the updating process, OS and bootloader
> as getting my own code/kernel running would be a requirement before
> even considering porting Android.
>
> Unfortunately, whilst toying around with the bootloader I've managed
> to turn the phone into a paperweight, so my effort is on-hold until I
> manage to ressurect it via JTAG.
>
> As I've mentioned before, first a reliable 'way in' needs to be found,
> probably by directly communicating to the bootloader (as the updater
> is not capable of flashing custom firmware packages). I will gladly
> share my findings so far with anyone interested (having knowledge of
> the ARM architecture wouldn't hurt, though).
>
> Please hop along at #h1 on Freenode or send me an email. As I'm quite

> certainM1runs the same bootloader, it might be of interest to bothM1and H1 owners. Do note, my personal ability to continue working on

zmiguel

Jan 28, 2010, 8:33:56 PM1/28/10
to android-porting
Hi,

Anybody know how get access to the system files?

cheers,
zmiguel

Chris van de Steeg

Jan 29, 2010, 4:57:56 AM1/29/10
to android...@googlegroups.com
Guys, head over to http://java.freenode.net/?channel=h1 and talk to the guys named ius and thomasg
They made quite some progress in understanding the phone's internals and after talking to them
I definitely think it's possible to have android on these phones!

ZoMtEc

Jan 30, 2010, 10:41:46 AM1/30/10
to android-porting
I'm happy to see some people working on android for samsung h1... ;)

Abash

Jan 31, 2010, 6:35:05 PM1/31/10
to android-porting
Hi Guys and Chris,
I'm sorry, I've sent a message to Chris, but I'm interested in
posting for anyone else. I've found a very important hack in the
Samsung 360 H1, that allows to access to ANY file in the WHOLE
operating system (Kernel included).

Here are the details: http://www.limo-os.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6

Please, let me know if you find this interesting.
Thank you!

zmiguel

Feb 1, 2010, 9:38:19 AM2/1/10
to android-porting
good abash, I'll see it.
thank you

zmiguel

Feb 1, 2010, 10:37:09 AM2/1/10
to android-porting
nothing new abash.
if you have the new update firmware, just forget this trick.

anyone know other way to hack and have access to the filesystems (read
and write)?

cheers,
zmiguel

Abash

Feb 1, 2010, 12:09:31 PM2/1/10
to android-porting
Hello again guys,
well, we've got news about the Samsung 360 H1 hacking, here there
are:

http://www.limo-os.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9

Chris van de Steeg

Feb 2, 2010, 3:23:29 AM2/2/10
to android-porting
Ius started a wiki explaining what he has found so-far
http://h1.pargon.nl/wiki

Great work ius!

Abash

Feb 2, 2010, 7:10:47 AM2/2/10
to android-porting
Hi agains Guys,
I've received info that the trick still works with newer firmware
versions, exactly:

http://www.limo-os.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6&p=14#p12

Ius has done a good job...

Bruno Almeida

Feb 12, 2010, 4:43:14 PM2/12/10
to android-porting
Hello All,

I also have a Samsung H1 and i don't like the vodafone system, and i'm
hoping that there will be possible to put android in the device.

It looks like the phone has the same hardware (at least, a lot of
components) that the android phone, motorola droid.
Source: http://www.phonewreck.com/2009/11/12/motorola-droid-teardown-analysis/

I hoping that after the hacking for running a custom kernel the
android porting will be more easier (due to the similarity to the
android, and the open source drivers of the phone).

Best Regards,
Bruno Almeida

nitro

Feb 18, 2010, 5:50:37 PM2/18/10
to android-porting
Another small step in control LiMO.
movinand.bin file reversed.
A small tool in alpha stage released (http://www.webalice.it/asoraruf/
movitool-0.0.1alpha.tar.gz)
Still untested on a real M1... not yet received mine... I'm stilll
waiting... But it works in extraction e rebuilding a valid file
RFS is simply a FAT16 with a transaction log for journaling (file
$rfs_log.lo$) in root and a partition mark of 0x83 (linux)...
In movinand on the second partition is stored the /opt filesystem... :-

ceers

jhrf

Feb 21, 2010, 3:46:48 PM2/21/10
to android-porting
This is really interesting. I would love to pitch into this effort.
Get in touch if you need some Java or C written :)

nitro

Feb 21, 2010, 12:41:00 PM2/21/10
to android-porting
A trac has been created for movitool development and documentation
about movinand.bin and RFS.
http://movitool.ntd.homelinux.org/trac/movitool
Hope this can help :-)

Ceers

nitro

Feb 22, 2010, 6:36:47 AM2/22/10
to android-porting
Hi to all :-)
A trac was opened for movitool development and information about
movinand.bin/RFS filesystem sharing.
http://movitool.ntd.homelinux.org.

ceers

nno.connell

Mar 9, 2010, 8:06:42 AM3/9/10
to android-porting
Hi to all
I just got a m1 and was wondering how was the porting going,
seeing that the last mail is from 22-feb I just wanted to know if
nothing new has happend or is this not updated.

thank you for your reply.

On 22 feb, 12:36, nitro <asora...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi to all :-)
> A trac was opened for movitool development and information about

> movinand.bin/RFS filesystem sharing.http://movitool.ntd.homelinux.org.

Marco Pignati

Mar 9, 2010, 2:35:14 PM3/9/10
to android-porting
Hi, in this forum they are trying to make something..
http://www.limo-os.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4.
I'd like to know if will be possible to put android on this phone,
because it has a good hardware, but vodafone 360 sucks..
if someone has news write here!

Filipe Gonçalves

Mar 18, 2010, 6:58:54 AM3/18/10
to android-porting
Any news on this subject?

On Mar 9, 7:35 pm, Marco Pignati <marco.pign...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, in this forum they are trying to make something..http://www.limo-os.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4.

Chris van de Steeg

Mar 22, 2010, 11:58:07 AM3/22/10
to filipemigue...@gmail.com, android-porting
Progress by Joerie (aka Ius):

http://i44.tinypic.com/331in0x.jpg

Though there's a long way to go, it boots! :)

Joerie

Mar 22, 2010, 11:49:44 AM3/22/10
to android-porting
Hi,

Just a quick update. Progress has been slow, as it's mainly a one-man
effort currently. I've however managed to get Android to run on H1.
Unfortunately the touch screen driver is still missing, as I've had no
luck trying to use the one written by Google. Synaptics is supposedly
working on a 'generic' driver, which looks promising.

As it's nowhere near usable without a proper input method, I currently
have no binaries available. My board support code for H1 can be found
at my gitweb [1] (kernel and u-boot - 2.6.33-test1 patches from the
android experimental tree were applied for Eclair to run).

Apart from that, there's still plenty of work to do. If you happen to
have the phone and you're not afraid of the kernel, pleae /do/ hop
along at #h1 on freenode, I could use a hand.

Obligatory proof of concept: http://i44.tinypic.com/331in0x.jpg

Joerie

[1]: http://h1.pargon.nl/gitweb/gitweb.cgi

On Mar 18, 11:58 am, Filipe Gonçalves

Filipe Gonçalves

Mar 23, 2010, 7:00:38 AM3/23/10
to android-porting
Great news Joerie!
I'm going to spread the word to get you some help on that.

Guillem Hernandez Sola

Mar 24, 2010, 11:16:45 AM3/24/10
to android-porting
Hi, guys!
I guess that our main problem is H1 graphical subsystem and its AMOLED
screen.
If it is correct, Samsung H1 graphical controller is PowerVR SGX.
Being more specific, H1 has a Texas Instruments - 600 MHz ARM Cortex
A8 + PowerVR SGX 530 GPU + 430MHz C64x+ DSP + ISP (Image Signal
Processor) - OpenGL

Here we have info from SGX 530 http://pixhawk.ethz.ch/omap/sgx
As an example Palm Pre is also a Texas Instruments OMAP3430 - 64nm
ARM, PowerVR SGX 530 GPU, ~600MHz C64x + DSP + ISP, and has been
ported to Android.

Best regards,
Guillem

Tiago

Apr 7, 2010, 12:38:56 PM4/7/10
to android-porting
It's great to see you're making progresses ;)

Joerie, I'm an informatics engineer and despite not knowing much about
Linux and hardware I'll do my best to help you. Just let me know from
where should I start? (and did you erase LiMo or did you manage to
change the hmmm... Lilo(?) and make it have a dual boot with Android
on another partition or micro-SD Card?)

Guillem, that's great, and did you manage to install it on the H1 with
Android?

On Mar 24, 4:16 pm, Guillem Hernandez Sola
<guillem.hernandez.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, guys!
> I guess that our main problem isH1graphical subsystem and its AMOLED
> screen.
> If it is correct,SamsungH1graphical controller is PowerVR SGX.
> Being more specific,H1has a Texas Instruments - 600 MHz ARM Cortex

> A8 + PowerVR SGX 530 GPU + 430MHz C64x+ DSP + ISP (Image Signal
> Processor) - OpenGL
>

> Here we have info from SGX 530http://pixhawk.ethz.ch/omap/sgx

Filipe Gonçalves

Apr 7, 2010, 1:05:32 PM4/7/10
to android-porting
Hi Tiago,

Please go to http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=h1
to help :)

Thomas

Apr 22, 2010, 12:48:13 AM4/22/10
to android-porting
Hallo are any News for Samsung H1?
How can i Help?

On 7 Apr., 19:05, Filipe Gonçalves <filipemiguel.goncal...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Tiago,
>
> Please go tohttp://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=h1

Thomas

Apr 29, 2010, 1:06:41 AM4/29/10
to android-porting
Hello are no News?
How can i Help?

Viajante

May 6, 2010, 4:53:12 AM5/6/10
to android-porting
Hello Thomas,

If you want to help, please go to http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=h1
Plenty of news there :)

Adam

May 9, 2010, 10:38:39 AM5/9/10
to android-porting
I'm really interested in this project and I am willing to donate for
support.
Whats the current progress of running android on the m1/h1?

Thanks
Adam

Percheron

May 11, 2010, 8:11:25 PM5/11/10
to android-porting
Hello!

I've been on http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=h1, but I didn't
get in touch with anyone.
I'm a spanish software developer and I'm interested in collaborate
with this project. If the project leader needs my help, please contact
me.

Thanks.
Percheron.

Uthred

Jun 6, 2010, 12:18:38 PM6/6/10
to android-porting
Just wondering is this project still ongoing?

On May 12, 1:11 am, Percheron <ivan.franc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I've been onhttp://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=h1, but I didn't

apcatala

Jun 21, 2010, 6:25:52 PM6/21/10
to android-porting
Hola Ivan, yo también soy español y estoy detrás del tema a ver si
puedo colaborar. Contacté con gente del chat y me descargué el código.
Tu has llegado a programar algo, o tienes más información?
Saludos
Xavi

On 12 mayo, 02:11, Percheron <ivan.franc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I've been onhttp://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=h1, but I didn't

Thomas

Jun 29, 2010, 4:20:25 AM6/29/10
to android-porting
Are Any News for this F******g Phone?

malo

Jul 16, 2010, 11:31:58 AM7/16/10
to android-porting
some progress in this way? =)

Porting Android

Jul 23, 2010, 12:57:37 PM7/23/10
to android-porting
Hola a todos;
estoy muy interesado en el tema; ¿hay alguna novedad?
Un saludo

oNeHST

Aug 24, 2010, 6:49:49 AM8/24/10
to android-porting
Hi there,

As a lot of people in here I am an un satisfied H1 owner. Is anyone
still on this porting thing? - I myself have little knowledge of
nearly everything that's needed to be done in order to get this done
but I would help where I can.

Best regards,
Tim

Grant Williamson

Sep 1, 2010, 10:42:49 PM9/1/10
to android-porting
Yes i would also like to know how this is going, i saw someone had a
android 0.1 rom for the H1, but looks Rather incomplete D:

Let us know! Limo really Just dosent cut it!

On Aug 24, 11:49 am, oNeHST <tim.deb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> As a lot of people in here I am an un satisfiedH1owner. Is anyone

Jamin-Ben

Feb 1, 2012, 7:36:04 AM2/1/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I ve heard about Froyo on Samsung M1.
But am yet to see it for myself.
hopefully by the weekend. Does anyone have any leads on it yet?

Pasquale Lombardi

Feb 10, 2012, 4:47:06 PM2/10/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hello all.

Looks like developers don't want to do a android version for GT-I6410 M1 because it lacks of wi-fi.

It would be not so hard to do an android porting for M1 because most of the file of kernel could be taken from Jet S8000 (see Jetdroid) and I5700-Spica which has the same CPU but differents other thing like camera and video resolution.

Anyway i think i6410 it's the same worth of androids despire the hopinion of developers.

I hope soon we will se a porting for the M1.

Adebayo Samuel

Jun 13, 2013, 11:43:25 AM6/13/13
to android...@googlegroups.com, francisc...@gmail.com, jean2...@gmail.com
i didn't see anything like "how to install andriod 2.0 in vodafone m1" on youtube.....please guyz is there any new update on andriod on m1....am fedup of this limo stuff...it boorring....

On Monday, July 30, 2012 12:54:22 PM UTC+1, zobodiniho wrote:
hi m'i zobodiniho i'm new in ur group
if  u want download the frimware go to youtube and seach it : how to install android 2.0 in vodafone M1