getmntent() is not implemented in bionic/libc/bionic/stubs.c

kudos00

Feb 25, 2011, 3:18:32 AM2/25/11
to android-porting
Hi.

While I'm porting a native c application that mounts some devices,
I have encountered that getmntent() in bionic/libc/bionic/stubs.c is
not properly implemented yet.
The actual code in it is the following:

struct mntent* getmntent(FILE* f)
{
fprintf(strerr, "FIX ME! implement getmntent() %s:%s\n",
__FILE__, __LINE__);
return NULL;
}

Can anyone who worked on this before please teach me how to implement
it or point me where to look at?
Also, two other calls that are required to use getmntent(),
setmntent() and endmntet() are not even defined in bionic/libc/include/
mntent.h. Where can I find the supports for those two?

Best Regards