Compilation Errors When Using Android Binary Package on Windows 7

Hassan Amin

Aug 22, 2011, 12:37:53 AM8/22/11
to android-opencv
Hi,

I downloaded the android binary package on windows 7 following
instructions given in the OpenCV tutorial. I am using Eclipse Indigo.
However, I am not able to compile sample applications given in the
OpenCV and am getting the following error :

[2011-08-22 09:21:11 - OpenCV-2.3.1] ERROR: resource directory 'D:
\aftertraining\android-opencv\OpenCV-2.3.1\modules\java\android\res'
does not exist

Regards,

Hassan

Andrey Kamaev

Aug 22, 2011, 4:03:14 AM8/22/11
to android-opencv
Hi,

On Windows you should place your projects on the same drive as SDK
(and NDK).

/Andrey

On Aug 22, 8:37 am, Hassan Amin <hassan.a...@northbaysolutions.net>