ndk

Nikhil salian

Feb 26, 2012, 4:59:50 AM2/26/12
to android-ndk
Install : libjpeg.so => libs/armeabi/libjpeg.so
SharedLibrary : liblept.so
C:/android-ndk-r7/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/
windows/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-
linux-androideabi/bin/ld.exe: ./obj/local/armeabi/libgnustl_static.a:
No such file: Permission denied
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [obj/local/armeabi/liblept.so] Error 1

where is the prblm cant compile my ndk prgrm

Olivier Chatry

Feb 27, 2012, 1:44:05 AM2/27/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Remove the file ./obj/local/armeabi/libgnustl_static.a. I would recommend ( event if it painfull because of the compile file ) to delete the whole obj / lib folder from you project and then recompile.

You might have to chmod 644 the ndk folders that contains the libgnustl_static as well.

Olivier Chatry

Feb 27, 2012, 1:46:29 AM2/27/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Guess I'm not a morning guy :) read :
Remove the file ./obj/local/armeabi/libgnustl_static.a. I would recommend ( even if it is painful because of the compile time ) to delete obj and libs folder from you project and then recompile the NDK part.

You might have to chmod 644 the ndk folders that contains the libgnustl_static as well.

Andrew Hsieh

Aug 1, 2012, 7:16:55 PM8/1/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I can reproduce this on Windows 7 if I unzip NDK in CMD.exe run as administrator.  Since NDK doesn't come with an installer, the best practice is to change mode as Olivier suggested earlier.

If you are making standalone toolchain, please also see https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/c/40192/ for fix to related issue.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Matt Jones <matt.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry I mean the file in the project directory

cocos2d-x\PROJECT\proj.android\obj\local\armeabi\libgnustl_static.a