最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

satlan esh

未読、
2010/05/25 14:04:322010/05/25
To: android-ndk
I installed the latest version of the Android NDK (r4) on Windows,
plus a fresh installation of cygwin with the required packages.

Whenever I try to build any of the JNI code from cygwin (Be it the
samples from the NDK, or a custom project), I'm getting:

$ make APP=demo
Android NDK: Building for application 'demo'
Compile thumb : demo_lib <= apps/demo/project/jni/demo.c
cc1: error: /cygdrive/g/David/ndk/build/platforms/android-3/arch-
arm/usr/local/include: not a directory
cc1: error: /cygdrive/g/David/ndk/build/platforms/android-3/arch-
arm/usr/include: not a directory
make: *** [out/apps/demo/armeabi/objs/dmeo_lib/demo.o] Error 1

I'm not David, and don't have a G drive.

Seems like this path is somehow hard-coded into this release. I tried
looking for the string `g/David` in the NDK directory. It appears in
many of the binaries, some `.info` files, as comment in some headers,
and in two `mkheaders.conf` files:

<NDK>\build\prebuilt\windows\arm-eabi-4.2.1\lib\gcc\arm-eabi
\4.2.1\install-tools\mkheaders.conf:

SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR="/cygdrive/g/David/ndk/build/platforms/android-3/
arch-arm/usr/include"

and

<NDK>\build\prebuilt\windows\arm-eabi-4.4.0\lib\gcc\arm-eabi
\4.4.0\install-tools\mkheaders.conf:

SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR="/cygdrive/g/David/ndk/build/platforms/android-3/
arch-arm${sysroot_headers_suffix}/usr/include"

I changed both files to point to the correct path, but I get exactly
the same error (with the original path).

I have limited experience with cygwin, unix, or make. Any ideas?

mic _

未読、
2010/05/26 3:15:202010/05/26
To: andro...@googlegroups.com
Don't use make APP= with NDK r4. Call the ndk-build script in the NDK root directory from within your project's directory.

For example:  @ubuntu: ~/android-ndk-r4/samples/hello-jni$ ../../ndk-build

/Michael

Gnathonic

未読、
2010/05/26 5:29:402010/05/26
To: android-ndk
I had the same issue. It went away when I deleted the partition that
was the g drive.
Not that I had thought that would fix it, but they were left overs
from some Linux tinkering and needed to go anyways. Builds just
started working once it was gone.

satlan esh

未読、
2010/05/26 8:49:152010/05/26
To: android-ndk
Tried it both ways, and got the exact same issue. Thanks anyway.

> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at

> >http://groups.google.com/group/android-ndk?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -

satlan esh

未読、
2010/05/26 8:53:302010/05/26
To: android-ndk
How do I delete the G partition? I don't have a physical G drive on
windows, and I haven't configured cygwin in any special way to have a
G partition.
Could you expand?

David Turner

未読、
2010/05/26 11:32:582010/05/26
To: andro...@googlegroups.com
The gcc binaries hard-code the original sysroot path that was used to build them. However, these should not be used normally if the correct headers/libraries are provided at buildtime.

Are you sure you correctly unpacked the NDK r4 packages ?. The behaviour you describe could be the symptom of missing files.

Dmitry Soloviev

未読、
2010/06/17 12:14:322010/06/17
To: android-ndk
NDK r4 worked perfectly until today. Now I'm too receiving the same
error. I tried to reinstall cygwin and ndk but no luck.

Then I went to diskmgmt.msc, found G: drive (it was my cardreader) and
reassigned it to another letter. It worked like a charm.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件