Submission URLs

Justin (ParallelKingdom.com)

Apr 18, 2008, 11:38:10 AM4/18/08
to Android Challenge
I want to aggregate submissions. If your interested, please post url
and a 1 line description.

Justin (ParallelKingdom.com)

Apr 18, 2008, 11:40:05 AM4/18/08
to Android Challenge
http://www.parallelkingdom.com
Parallel Kingdom is an MMORPG that uses GPS to allow players to play
in a virtual world overlaid on top of the real world.

wataru

Apr 18, 2008, 11:49:55 AM4/18/08
to Android Challenge
http://dungeonwonders.com/
Dungeon Wonders is a RPG game with card-battle system, various
jobs and abilities and auto-generated stages to add replay values.

On Apr 18, 11:40 am, "Justin (ParallelKingdom.com)"

Hielko

Apr 18, 2008, 1:48:42 PM4/18/08
to Android Challenge
http://snap-project.net/
Snap! lets you find new friends using your social network profile and
lets you keep in touch with friends.
> > in a virtual world overlaid on top of the real world.- Hide quoted text -

Steven A.

Apr 18, 2008, 2:10:37 PM4/18/08
to Android Challenge
http://www.phdgaming.com/Games/EDUBlaster.cfm

Fast paced, educational, asteroids-like math space shooter
(prototype).

There is also a consolidated list of apps on
http://www.anddev.org/must_see_android_challenge_submissions-t1746.html
.

nick

Apr 18, 2008, 2:26:34 PM4/18/08
to Android Challenge
Fluid Nexus, mobile messaging without the mobile phone network.

http://fluidnexus.net

On Apr 18, 11:38 am, "Justin (ParallelKingdom.com)"

Jeffrey Sharkey

Apr 18, 2008, 6:48:29 PM4/18/08
to Android Challenge
http://scan.jsharkey.org/ Scan is an Android application that finds
pricing and metadata for anything with a barcode.

greg...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2008, 7:34:42 PM4/18/08
to Android Challenge
Cel.ly is a group text messaging system where anyone can easily create
and chat on group channels.
http://cel.ly

Zorg

Apr 19, 2008, 6:50:51 AM4/19/08
to Android Challenge

zeaster

Apr 19, 2008, 6:57:44 AM4/19/08
to Android Challenge
ZInfo - Information Sharing Platform

http://infosword.com/zinfo

Alex Pisarev

Apr 19, 2008, 9:09:19 AM4/19/08
to Android Challenge
Commandro http://commandro.net - Universal Geo-centric Social
Networking Platform

Anders

Apr 19, 2008, 10:23:13 AM4/19/08
to Android Challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEdIDXHLMOY
This is the Android version of the classic game Labyrinth where you
control a steel ball by tilting a wooden labyrinth, with over 370
levels and is controlled by the Android phone accelerometer.

xtrawurst

Apr 19, 2008, 10:38:58 AM4/19/08
to Android Challenge
www.enkin.net
Enkin is a threedimensional navigation application that introduces a
new interface to location-based content.

Joa

Apr 19, 2008, 11:06:05 AM4/19/08
to Android Challenge
WeatherDroid
Weather forecast for any location in the USA (south of Alaska), based
on the NWS XML feed for forecast conditions on an hourly basis.
http://www.googletransitdatafeed.org/pfeiffer/Connections/flash/around.html
http://www.googletransitdatafeed.org/pfeiffer/Connections/flash/location.html
http://www.googletransitdatafeed.org/pfeiffer/Connections/flash/home.html

TransitCast
Public transportation real-time passenger information, based on unique
real-time web service offered by
TriMet, the transit agency in Portland, OR.
http://www.googletransitdatafeed.org/TransitCast/demo.html
http://www.googletransitdatafeed.org/TransitCast/reallife.html

On Apr 18, 8:38 am, "Justin (ParallelKingdom.com)"

Etienne

Apr 19, 2008, 2:06:34 PM4/19/08
to Android Challenge

Jamdroid, real-time, community-based, road traffic information.

http://jamdroid.blogspot.com and http://jamdroid.hebeh.biz (under
construction)

Allad

Apr 20, 2008, 8:33:04 AM4/20/08
to Android Challenge
Metroid.
An itinerary planner for public transportation systems around the
world.
http://metroid.ycsoft.org

Cherif

On Apr 18, 5:38 pm, "Justin (ParallelKingdom.com)"

Kornelius Tuggerson

Apr 20, 2008, 1:14:37 PM4/20/08
to Android Challenge
Geocast is a geo enabled file sharing program with strictly filtered
content(nothing copyrighted, nothing inappropriate). Right now users
can view files close to them based on their location, upload
functionality coming soon!
Google code project site:
http://code.google.com/p/android-geocast/
Web version of Geocast:
http://android-geocast.com/

On Apr 20, 5:33 am, Allad <chef...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Metroid.
> An itinerary planner for public transportation systems around the
> world.http://metroid.ycsoft.org

Tucka

Apr 20, 2008, 4:20:39 PM4/20/08
to Android Challenge
NavXS - A Location Based Social Network for Mobile Phones

Ports for Android, Windows Mobile, Java Mobile and Blackberry exists.

http://www.navxs.com

Movies on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t_4kbZ15SY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt9UZ1EqoqA

On 20 Apr., 19:14, Kornelius Tuggerson <victor.seme...@gmail.com>

GodsMoon

Apr 20, 2008, 6:37:54 PM4/20/08
to Android Challenge
http://www.goldfishview.com
"Let's Play Golf" is 2 social networks; one for disc golfers and the
other for regular golfers. Allows sharing scores, photos, videos,
directions to courses and more.

On Apr 20, 4:20 pm, Tucka <tucka...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> NavXS - A Location Based Social Network for Mobile Phones
>
> Ports for Android, Windows Mobile, Java Mobile and Blackberry exists.
>
> http://www.navxs.com
>
> Movies on YouTube:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t_4kbZ15SYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt9UZ1EqoqA

Manmath

Apr 21, 2008, 1:30:08 AM4/21/08
to Android Challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNJzJUz-F2U

The “Safe–Smart–Simple” way to transact using Visa Credit and Debit
Cards on your mobile phone.
There are two main products that are part of the solution; mChek
Payment and mChek PassCode.

mChek on android can be a standalone application or can run as System
service.
In order to demonstrate the seamless integration capabilities of mChek
as a Service on Android, or other third-party Applications, two demo
Applications are bundled with this demo. The following Applications
will highlight the ease with which mChek can be added as a Service.

• mChek Railway: Buy a train ticket and pay for it using mChek on
their mobile.
• mChek Mall: Buy a pizza from a merchant and pay for it using mChek
on their mobile.

Regards
Manmath

On Apr 21, 3:37 am, GodsMoon <GodsM...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.goldfishview.com
> "Let's Play Golf" is 2 social networks; one for disc golfers and the
> other for regular golfers. Allows sharing scores, photos, videos,
> directions to courses and more.
>
> On Apr 20, 4:20 pm, Tucka <tucka...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

> > NavXS - A Location Based Social Network for Mobile Phones
>
> > Ports for Android, Windows Mobile, Java Mobile and Blackberry exists.
>
> >http://www.navxs.com
>
> > Movies on YouTube:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t_4kbZ15SYhttp://www.youtube.com/watc...
>
> > On 20 Apr., 19:14, Kornelius Tuggerson <victor.seme...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Geocast is a geo enabled file sharing program with strictly filtered
> > > content(nothing copyrighted, nothing inappropriate). Right now users
> > > can view files close to them based on their location, upload
> > > functionality coming soon!
> > > Google code project site:http://code.google.com/p/android-geocast/
> > > Web version of Geocast:http://android-geocast.com/

Peli

Apr 21, 2008, 3:48:36 AM4/21/08
to Android Challenge
> I want to aggregate submissions.

Again? That's the umpteenth time I see such a list, but well, since we
got Release 0.1.7 out recently :-)

http://www.openintents.org

"We design and implement open intents and interfaces to make Android
mobile applications work more closely together."

Someone should really compile the ultimate list that contains all
known submissions! ;-)

Peli

afonseca

Apr 21, 2008, 3:54:22 AM4/21/08
to Android Challenge
http://www.albertoandmiye.com/android
GCab - An application to hail a cab from wherever you are.

ligi

Apr 21, 2008, 4:10:25 AM4/21/08
to Android Challenge
http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/en/DUBwise

DUBwise Digital UFO Broadcasting with intelligent service equipment

Andy Bryant

Apr 21, 2008, 8:26:51 AM4/21/08
to Android Challenge
http://code.google.com/p/android-shuffle/
Shuffle - a personal organizer, GTD style

whitemice

Apr 21, 2008, 9:40:40 AM4/21/08
to Android Challenge
http://blog.zedray.com/snowball/android-developer-challenge/snowball-for-android/
Snowball – A platform for location based service provision

http://blog.zedray.com/snowball/android-developer-challenge/snowball-date/
Snowball Date – Location based social networking proof of concept

http://blog.zedray.com/snowball/android-developer-challenge/snowball-search/
Snowball Search – Location based search proof of concept

SatG

Apr 21, 2008, 5:34:36 PM4/21/08
to Android Challenge
http://satisharas.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-android-challenge-submission.html
fitness manager - uses sqlite database (relational model)

On Apr 18, 11:38 am, "Justin (ParallelKingdom.com)"