Error when submitting Application for Challenge!

مرّة مشاهدة واحدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

ambi...@gmail.com

غير مقروءة،
18‏/04‏/2008، 6:43:45 م18‏/4‏/2008
إلى Android Challenge

We have NOT been able to submit our application for the developer
challenge. Each time we tried to submit from our office we received an
error. We've tried from multiple machines last week, all errors upon
submission.

So we did the next best thing, call. Left voice-mails with people we
know of at Google in different departments. No one could get the
message to the Android people to help us get our submission in.

We've missed the deadline, not due to being unprepared, due to being
hindered by a problem with the Google submission form.

As a company who invested a large round of financing into development
of a truly killer app for the competition, we are disappointed and
spirits with our Android initiative have fallen off.

We've invested so much into building our (now famous) app that would
gain immediate popularity for the Android platform, it's such a shame.

I guess I'm trying to reach out via this group, to the Android people
for help. I expect a call center type response we've gotten with all
of our calls into Google, but something in me just felt like I had to
voice this in case someone was listening who could help us.

Wishing all of the best,
18 disappointed people who dedicated their lives for this challenge

Greg Fodor

غير مقروءة،
18‏/04‏/2008، 6:52:01 م18‏/4‏/2008
إلى Android Challenge
Just curious, what errors were you receiving? Clearly many people
didn't have similar problems, perhaps there was something about your
apk file (size, contents) that were causing this error?

Megha Joshi

غير مقروءة،
18‏/04‏/2008، 6:57:43 م18‏/4‏/2008
إلى android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just for future reference, before the deadline gets over, you may want to post your issues to the groups directly, specifically in such urgent situations.

Thanks,
Megha

غير مقروءة،
18‏/04‏/2008، 7:12:18 م18‏/4‏/2008
إلى Android Challenge
Sorry to hear that but if I had 18 people on my team, I would ask each
of them to try to submit the app at his/her home computer using
internet connection at home.

There is always ADC 2!

On Apr 18, 3:57 pm, "Megha Joshi" <mjo...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just for future reference, before the deadline gets over, you may want to
> post your issues to the groups directly, specifically in such urgent
> situations.
>
> Thanks,
> Megha

Incognito

غير مقروءة،
18‏/04‏/2008، 7:38:20 م18‏/4‏/2008
إلى Android Challenge
18 people? Wow, that is a huge team. And not one of them could submit
the file? That is some really bad Karma.
> > > 18 disappointed people who dedicated their lives for this challenge- Hide quoted text -

Incognito

غير مقروءة،
18‏/04‏/2008، 7:41:14 م18‏/4‏/2008
إلى Android Challenge
The thing is, if they made an exception for you they will have to make
an exception for everybody else, I would think. Who knows, maybe you
can convince them but I'd be surprised if you do.

Kornelius Tuggerson

غير مقروءة،
18‏/04‏/2008، 9:09:30 م18‏/4‏/2008
إلى Android Challenge
How large was your submission? There is an obscure 10MB limit on total
submission size.

Muthu Ramadoss

غير مقروءة،
19‏/04‏/2008، 4:47:17 ص19‏/4‏/2008
إلى android-...@googlegroups.com
So sad. Hope you folks are ok.

Why exactly were your submissions rejected?
--
take care,
Muthu Ramadoss.

http://mobeegal.in
find stuff closer.

luckydroid

غير مقروءة،
19‏/04‏/2008، 11:19:23 ص19‏/4‏/2008
إلى Android Challenge
Major bummer! I hope you get it sorted out.
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة