Hearing-aid compatible?

1 vue

GolfFanatic

non lue,
18 avr. 2008, 21:06:4918/04/2008
à Android Challenge
Just wondering if anyone ever thought of making the Android hearing-
aid compatible? I am deaf myself and a hearing-aid user which allow me
to hear conversations in public. I also use a cell phone that is
hearing-aid compatible which allow me to keep in touch with relatives,
friends, and co-workers. I tried the iPhone and it was terrible! So
much static, noise, and and non-clarity which makes it difficult to
hear what the other person was saying.

I am not a developer and thought I pass the word out there hoping
someone would make the Android hearing-aid compatible, not for myself,
but for all hearing-aid users out there.

Looking forward to the first release of Android!

Thank you,
Bill
fletc...@mail.com

Incognito

non lue,
18 avr. 2008, 22:10:3718/04/2008
à Android Challenge
Question, wouldn't that be a hardware feature though? Not sure if you
can make it hearing aid compatible through software. Don't know, just
asking.
> fletchd...@mail.com

GolfFanatic

non lue,
19 avr. 2008, 07:55:1019/04/2008
à Android Challenge
Thank you for your reply! I believe it is a hardware issue. Who can I
contact or email about this?
> > fletchd...@mail.com- Hide quoted text -

Incognito

non lue,
19 avr. 2008, 12:51:5319/04/2008
à Android Challenge
You should contact the manufactures of the devices.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message