Build error

Unnikrishnan

Nov 9, 2010, 2:08:18 AM11/9/10
to Android Building
hi
is there any way to skip the error coming in a specific module.i
would like to go to next module after skipping the error and want to
continue the build procedure.

i would like to know the build hierarchy

thanks in advance
Unnikrishnan
uk.ar...@gmail.com

Ying Wang

Nov 15, 2010, 1:27:34 PM11/15/10
to android-...@googlegroups.com
No way.

Magnus Bäck

Nov 23, 2010, 2:32:49 AM11/23/10
to android-...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, November 09, 2010 at 08:08 CET,
Unnikrishnan <uk.ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> is there any way to skip the error coming in a specific module.i
> would like to go to next module after skipping the error and want to
> continue the build procedure.

You could use "make -k" to have Make ignore errors and continue as
long as possible. It's not a general method for ignoring modules,
but it can help you more build errors right away instead of fixing
errors one by one as they occur.

> i would like to know the build hierarchy

What do you mean?

--
Magnus B�ck Opinions are my own and do not necessarily
SW Configuration Manager represent the ones of my employer, etc.